Chapter 24; Why Didn't You Tell Me?

Aria's POV:

I stumbled into the guys house and I heard Justin chuckle from behind me, "Shutup." I said fixing my cheerleading skirt and walking into the kitchen to see Ellie there on her phone.

"You're a whore." She said smirking at me and I huffed fixing my ponytail which was out of place thanks to Justin's tugging.

You're probably thinking what the fuck is going on; well let's just say Justin did end up coming to my cheerleading practice only to literally fuck me in the back of his car because he's the horniest fucker I've ever met.

"It's his fault." I said pointing at Justin and Ellie rolled her eyes as I leaned against the counter, "No it's not, it's your fault for being so damn flexible." He said and Ellie gagged, "Ew." She said as Tevez walked into the room.

"Why do you look a mess?" He asked teasingly and I shoved my middle finger up at him before making my way to the bottom bathroom to actually look at myself.

I gasped looking at the four massive fucking hickeys Justin had given to me, my lips were slightly swollen and pink and they formed a small frown as I touched the blotchy skin at the start of my collar bone, "Justin I'm so going to kill you." I said to him walking out the bathroom and he ran away from me making me huff.

"Wanker." I muttered under my breath at him and I heard Tevez and Ellie laughing at me, "Don't laugh, look at my neck. It looks like someone beat me." I said, dramatically pointing at my neck as if it wasn't obvious enough.

"I am not sitting in his car ever again." Tevez said completely ignoring my explanation and I sat down on the chair at the breakfast bar stealing Ellie's drink which made her huff, "Whoa someone got beat." Jinx teased and I glared hard at him before rolling my eyes seeing Justin peeking his head over the edge of the kitchen door.

"Is it safe?" He asked me and I raised my eyebrows at him and he spoke up, "I'm taking that as a no, but I'm still coming in." He said before walking into thekitchen and he stuck his tongue out at me making me smile lightly and he mumbled yes I got her to smile which only made me laugh.

"When are you opening the gym?" I asked Justin and he hummed thinking about it, he and Jinx were opening up a gym since they didn't want to be fighting toearn money.

"It should be open around September." He said and I nodded, "But don't worry you don't need to attend it to be fit, I'll do that for you." He said and my cheeksheated up whilst everyone else in the room gagged making Justin chuckle.

"You're so inappropriate at times."

~

{1 Week Later}

3rd Person POV:

Aria groaned in pain feeling her stomach clench uncomfortably as she turned over in her bed, "Hun are you sure you don't want me to call Justin?" Grace asked frowning at her daughter who was sniffling into her pillow.

She wanted Justin but she knew that he was busy and was working on the gym so calling him was a no, "No, he's- Jesus I hate being a girl." She squeaked out and Grace sighed, "Come downstairs, I'm sure the TV will distract you." She said and Aria got up reluctantly taking her hot water bottle with her, pressing it against her stomach clutching it out of pain she made the quick journey to the living room not wanting to stand up for too long since her lower back was killing her already.

Rose walked down the stairs her blanket following behind her as she did, "Why's sissy home?" She asked her mom and Grace spoke up, "Sissy's got a bad tummy." Grace said to her 5 year old and Rose frowned before walking over to the sofa quietly, she saw Aria crying into the cushion as the pain was becoming unbearable.