Chapter 21; I'll Be Yours

3RD Person POV:

Justin slammed the door shut walking into the house and Ellie walked up to him, "What the fuck is your problem?!" She asked shoving him back by the chest, "Do you know what you fucking done to her, fucking idiot." Ellie hissed at him and he just looked at her knowing that it was bound to happen.

"You have nothing to say for yourself?" She asked him in disbelief and Justin sighed, "God, you selfish fucking bastard. She's fucking crying her damn eyes out because of you and the only thing you can do is sigh?!" She shouted and Bradley walked out the kitchen pulling his girlfriend away from Justin.

"Let go of me, I'll fucking kill you for hurting her like that!" Ellie hissed now over Bradley's shoulder, Justin scratched his cheek and walked up the stairs and turned down the corridor walking towards his room. He opened the door and his eyebrows creased in confusion at the emptiness he felt when he entered it.

It was only seconds later when he realised all Aria's stuff was gone, the harsh realisation made his chest ache and he jogged back down the stairs and into the kitchen only for Ellie to scoff.

"Did she leave?" Justin asked clearly hurt, "You didn't expect her to stay did you?" Ellie asked with raised eyebrows and Tevez sat in the corner confused as to the fact that Justin was also as severely hurt as Aria.

It's as if he didn't want it to happen and that also caught Jinx's eye, "Well w-where did she go?" Justin asked and Ellie shrugged even though she knew.

"Ellie please." Justin begged and she turned around and looked at his face, "Why are you acting like it never happened?" She asked him and he sighed not really knowing what to say.

"Can you just tell me that she's safe?" Justin asked ignoring the question Ellie asked and she sighed before nodding lightly, "She's safe." Ellie muttered and he let out a breath before running a hand through his hair.

"Come here." Tevez said to Justin patting the space next to him which was in the middle of him and Jinx, Justin raised his eyebrows and Jinx rolled his eyes before demanded him to sit there.

"He told you to do it didn't he." Tevez said quietly so just Justin and Jinx could hear him, Justin's eyes widened at Tevez giving him the answer without Justin even speaking up. "Go sort it out." Jinx said to him and he sighed.

"It's not that easy." Justin mumbled and Jinx spoke up, "Why not?" He asked, "He'll kill them both if I get back with her." He said with a strained voice because the fact that he didn't have Aria as a girlfriend anymore was getting the best of him.

"Well then why don't we get them?" Tevez asked and Justin turned to him, "He'll kill us." Justin said and Tevez shook his head. "Not if we have something that he wants." Tevez said smirking.

~

Justin's POV:

"This is so fucking stupid, we are going to get fucking killed." I hissed at Tevez and Jinx as we walked towards the house that Grace and Rose were in, "Not if you do what we said we'd do." Tevez said and I silently prayed to God.

"Now where is it?" Jinx asked Clarissa, and yes if you're wondering Clarissa is the person that should get us closer to Ryder.

I don't even think Ryder gives a fuck about Clarissa to be honest and I have a feeling that this plan is going to go tits up but hopefully and I emphasis on the damn word hopefully because this plan has to fucking work.

It's only been 3 hours since I've 'broken' up with Aria and I'm already beginning to crumble.

Clarissa pointed to the mat and Jinx turned the mat over and smirked seeing the key to the door there, "Originality is very rare." I muttered to myself as Jinx opened the door.