Chapter 14; Are You Gonna Kill Him?

Aria's POV:

"When's Ellie joining?" Aaron said swinging his arm over my shoulder as we walked through the hallways of school, "I think after this semester, there's only a week left of school so there was no point of her joining now." I said and he nodded.

"Can you hold this for two seconds?" I asked Aaron and he put his arms out and I put my books in his hands as I reached out for my vibrating phone, I didn't bother looking at the caller ID before I accepted it.

"Hello?" I asked taking my books back from Aaron putting them in my locker, "When the fuck did you get with Bieber?" Ryder shot down the phone, "That doesn't concern you at all; I'm not on your fucking leash." I said to him and he growled. "When I have what you want, and need I think you damn are on my leash." He said and I scoffed.

"You can't keep blackmailing me, come out and do something instead of being a pussy and talking to me on the phone." I spat before hanging up the phone and Aaron gave me a weird look.

"Who the hell was that?" He asked and I spoke up, "Ryder." I said to him and he nodded understanding because unlike everyone else he knew what I was 'hiding', if you want to call it that anyways.

"When was the last time you saw them?" He asked and I thought back to it, "A week ago." I said and he hummed before we walked out the school and towards my car. "You want me to drop you home?" I asked Aaron buckling up my seat belt and he nodded.

"When are your parents back from their business trip?" I asked Aaron and he shrugged, "Don't know, but they'll be back in time for Christmas...I think." He said and I frowned.

"Don't worry; you can spend Christmas with us." I said to him and he gave me a small smile, "I'll see you tomorrow." He said and I smiled kissing his cheek and I waited for him to walk inside his house before I drove off.

I got home and parked my car up next to Blake's before opening the house door; I walked into the kitchen seeing most of my dad's men here as well the boys and Jeremy.

"Why you all so serious?" I asked before kissing Justin's cheek and he smiled pulling me into his chest so he was leaning his chin on my head, "Business." My dad said sternly and I rolled my eyes. "Dad, I've been exposed to it before there's no point in hiding it from me." I said to him and Jeremy chuckled as my dad rolled his eyes in turn.

"Anyways, before I was rudely interrupted by my daughter..." He said narrowing his eyes at me and I stuck my tongue out at him making him smile slightly, "We need to come up with a plan to kill D'Rossi." He said and my heart thumped.

They can't kill him; if they do I am so fucking screwed.

"Why are you going to kill him?" I asked and my dad turned to him, "Do you not realise that you nearly got raped yesterday because of him?" He asked with slight wide eyes, "Oh yeah." I muttered and I leaned into Justin slightly.

"You okay?" He whispered into my ear and I hummed, "You lying to me?" He asked and I stifled a giggle as his hands crept to my waist. "Don't you dare." I muttered holding his hands in place and he chuckled.

"Are you even listening Justin?" My dad said and we both shot our heads up seeing him and Jeremy looking at us, "Uhh...yeah." Justin said and they both rolled their eyes at him making me laugh quietly before they carried on talking about the plan to kill Marco.

~

Justin's POV:

"Aria." I called walking into her room, "I'm having a shower." She said and I mumbled and okay before lying down on her bed aimlessly playing on my phone.