Prologue.

My eyes fluttered open to a dark grey wall. The light that shined through the small barred window at the very top of the wall showed a cracked metal door in the corner of the room.

My mind wanders to how I got here.

"You're such a dork." Danielle said. She was my best friend. We had ended up going out today. Since I was in Dance and she was in Cheerleading, we never had time to spend together like when we were children. We decided to go see a movie on a Friday night.

I smiled and poked my tongue out at her. "Only a dork would know a dork." We walk to the counter for snacks.

Her lip pouts out and she shoves me lightly.

"Hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick."

"Okay baby bladder." I roll my eyes and stroll to the bathroom. The bathroom was eerily quiet. I guess all movies coincidentally started and no one was trying to miss anything. There were really good movies especially the new Spiderman one.

I go into a stall and start doing my business until I hear the big bathroom door creak open and close then lock. I start to feel uneasy. I scramble as quietly as I can to put my feet on top of the toilet.

I hear there footsteps slowly walk across the tile floor. They open each and every stall until they stop in front of my stall. I pinch my nose to quiet my breathing. They begin yanking at the stall door and I almost lost consciousness.

"Come out my prettyyyy." My friend peers under the door with a creepily big smile and she begins laughing.

I stomp my foot and open the stall door.

"Not fucking funny you bitch!" I punch and slap at her.

"I'm sorry. I just missed pranking you. I HAD to." She said in between laughs. I smile a little, but punch her arm.

"Ow! Stop I'm sorry!" She groans

"No you deserve it." She punches me back and then runs. "You deserve that!"

I quickly run behind her. She ends up running out the building and I don't spot her anywhere.

"Danielle! You have to come out some time!!" I lure.

No answer.

"We are gonna miss the movie. Come on out!!" I say walking around the dark parking lot.

No answer.

"Well I'm going back inside!"

As I turn towards the door, I'm grabbed by some manly arms.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I scream. I flail and kick until I feel something pierce my neck. My whole body felt heavy and I blacked out.

I stand up and attempt to walk towards the door, but a chain locked around my leg stops me. I hiss in pain as the aging metal pierced my skin.

"Hello!" I yell.

No answer.

I hear the door unlock and a woman is shoved in. She comes over and sits on the floor.

"Come." She pats a seat next to her and shakily walk over and sit.

"What's going on? Why am I here?" I feel tears prickle at my eyes.

"You were taken. You're here because you have been sought out." She says in a small voice.

"Sought out by who?!"

She winces at my tone, but composes herself.

"A buyer." She whispers. My eyes go wide.

"What do they want with me?"

"You're being sold into sex slavery." She whispers and the door unlocks and opens again.

"Don't fight or it will be even worst for you." She winces back as she sees a big, buff guy walk in.

"Arielle." He sternly says and I push farther into the wall behind me if that was even possible.

"You broke her in Rayna?" He spats. "Or do I have to do it myself?"

He lets out a chuckle.

"If your buyer didn't want someone fresh, I'd fuck you until your insides were rearranged."

I wince back and tears stream down my face.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Grande will break you in."