0 × 0 [Crush Arc]

00
'Trouble'

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

"Tch. I can't believe we have to do another damn project."

I rested my legs on top of my desk and laid back with my hands behind my head.

Before I knew it four eyes was making his way over to me to chew me out on it. He made gestures with his hands.

"Katsuki Bakugou, you are disrespecting the school's property once again."

"Take the stick out of your ass." I shot back still resting my legs on my desk.

"Pfft."

I hear a giggle and snap my head to the side to see round face laughing.

"What the hell are you laughing at pink cheeks!" I yell.

"N-nothing Bakugou I'm sorry."

She says hiding her face from me continuing to snicker.

I growl and look towards the front of the class trying to ignore those extras.

Aizawa comes in with that dumb yellow sleeping bag and starts talking about some project.

"Okay so today you'll be splitting up into groups of two and you will do a project on how..."

I stopped listening and for some reason Uraraka caught my eye. She was chatting with Deku with huge smile stuck on her face.

They were both blushing. Damn it was so obvious that she liked him. Fucking Deku doesn't even notice it at all. Everyone in class knew but Deku was the only one oblivious to the whole damn thing.

Aizawa stopped talking about the the project and called on shitty hair.

"Can we choose our partners sir?" He asked.

Aizawa pulled out a small bucket and shook his head.

"I will be pulling names from here to determine the groups."

He rummaged through the bucket until picking up two slips of paper.

"Midoriya and Kirishima."

Deku smiled and shitty hair waltzed up to him and they sat next to each other.

Damn it who's going to be my partner now that Deku took shitty hair away?

Aizawa kept calling names until I heard mine.

"Ojiro and Kaminari."

"Ashido and Shoji."

"Mineta and Tokoyami."

"Bakugou and...Uraraka."

I turned around in my seat to see a pair of big brown eyes looking into mine. She had this stupid smile on her face.

"Bakugou looks like your going to be my partner." She said with a quick wink.