0 × 7

07
'Angel Face'

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××

I was curious as to why Katsuki called me Angel face. For some reason hearing that made my face heat up. I fidgeted with my hands

I could tell he was having a hard time trying come up with an answer. 

"I don't fucking know." 

I lost my posture and dropped my body to the side. "Oh come on! There has to be a reason, Katsuki."

He stopped and then turned to me. "I'll tell you if you follow me." He walked smugly away. 

I was upset. "I've been following you this whole time!" 

Katsuki rolled his eyes and kept his pace. "Tch. Just come with with me and stop complaining."

He suddenly grabbed my hand and started to run. I was so surprised to even comprehend what had just been happening to me. 

"B-Bakugou? What're you d-doing?" I finally asked as he took me to a small park close to the school. My heart was beating out of my chest.

He let my hand go and sprinted up to tree and sat under it. "Oi, over here!" He called out patting the grass beside him. There was a shade and a view of a lake. I plopped down beside him and began to fidget with my hair. 

Katsuki stared off into the distance where the pristine lake was. 

"Wow Katsuki! I never thought you were the kind of guy to admire a beautiful view like this!" I said eagerly. I gasped and covered my mouth. "Are you secretly

He shook his head and angrily denied. "Shut the fuck up, Uraraka! I'm not soft!" He turned his head away to hide his blush.

I started to giggle but it soon turned into a louder laugh. I covered my mouth to try to stop myself but it was no use. 

"Oi! What're you laughing at?" 

I pointed at him and kept trying to conceal my laughter. "You finally called me, Uraraka!" I blurted out clutching my stomach due to laughing to hard.

He started to blush harder and got more upset. "Yeah! So what?" He roared using his quirk.

"Nothing! Never mind, Katsuki!" I stopped laughing and I wanted to ask the question again.

"Will you answer my question now? I've followed you all the way over here?" I nervously asked looking down at the grass below me. 

Katsuki kept his gaze towards the the lake. "I don't know. Maybe it's because you look like an ......" 

I couldn't hear the last part since he had mumbled it. He looked too embarrassed to say it.

"What? I couldn't hear what you said at the end." I replied. He twitched a little in anger.

"I said maybe it's because you look like an angel." He mumbled scratching the back of his hand. 

I giggled awkwardly as this was the first time he had complimented my appearance. 

"Really? Thank you Katsuki!" I tried to say as calm as possible. My face heated up.

"Tch. Don't make a big deal out of it, Round face." 

There it is. The nicknames are back. 

After what he said I noticed the lake was way prettier. I couldn't resist staring as suns reflection shined over the water making it glisten. 

"You know I'm glad that we got paired up for the project." I said quietly as I admired the scenery around me. 

"Why the hell is that? That project was a pain in the ass." He shouted throwing himself on the grass. 

"Well it's because we wouldn't be as close as we are right now." I said. 

Katsuki closed his eyes and nodded. "I guess you're right, Pink cheeks." 

"Thank you." 

Katsuki opened one eye in confusion. "Huh? For what?"

I fidgeted his my hands again as I thought of what I would say. 

"Thank you for being there for me. Every time I was sad or upset...You were there to help me get through it." I explained. 

He sat up with a surprised look on his face. Almost like he was speechless. 

"Katsu-

"Uraraka!" He interrupted as he pulled me into a tight embrace. My heart began to beat faster than it ever had before. 

He pulled away before using his hand to wipe away something on my face. 

"Don't cry, Uraraka." He whispered. 

I was crying?! When did that happen? I'm crying in front of Katsuki again.

"I'm sorry. I'm stupid for crying for a reason like that." I said blushing out of humiliation. 

"No. I-it's not stupid. I'm also-um I'm glad too." 

He turned away as soon as I flashed him a smile. "You are getting soft!" I shouted followed with a giggle. 

"Shut the hell up!" He quieted down and snapped his head away. Was he pouting just now? 

"I'll always be there for you." He muttered. 

"Promise?" 

He swung his head to me and met my gaze. I stared into his crimson eyes.

"Promise." 

It started to get late and the sun began to set. The lake looked even more beautiful now. 

"Wow." I whispered to myself as I took this sight all in. Beautiful.

"Uraraka?" 

"Oh! Yes?" I turned my attention to him. 

"Are you free on Saturday?" 

I placed a finger on my chin and started to think. "Hmm. I think so. Why?"

"I-uh- wanted to hang out." 

I smiled and nodded. "Okay that sounds fun. Like a date?" I subconsciously asked. 

His cheeks were now redder than the color of his eyes. 

"Sure." He mumbled with his hand covering one half of his face. 

I was a bit baffled by his response. He didn't deny it or curse at me. 

He...accepted it! 

"And you better not be fucking late, Angel face." He said with a smirk.

Katsuki called me-

Angel face.

_______________________________
Thank you for
reading!
<3333
972 words