2 × 6

26
'Traitor'

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××

"Deku." I called out again with my voice shuddering from the cold air surrounding the dark cell.

He didn't move. His head hung down and his body was limp and tired.

I remembered what Toga told me before leaving. They didn't need him anymore.

What did that mean? Lost in thought I didn't notice him groan and twitch. I shook my head and in a surprised expression.

He tried to rub his head to only fail due to his wrists being tied. I called out to him again causing him to look up.

"Deku!"

"Uraraka~San? What happened to you?"

He winced due to his injuries. Wide-eyed he stared at me. "W-where's Kacchan?"

I was confused as to why he would be concerned for him in this situation. I tilted my head and stuttered.

"D-do you really not r-remember?"

Deku shot a face at me that said 'I'm clueless' and I sighed.

"The villains from USJ took us hostage for some reason." I didn't want to tell him he was the one who did it since it would cause him to freak out.

He had the most baffled look on his face. As if he had a dozen questions. It didn't help that I was as confused as him.

Why did they need us? What kind of plan did they have?

Deku struggled to shuffle his body closer to me. "Uraraka~San you have a cut."

I nodded hearing his voice tremble when he said those words made me feel somewhat sad.

"I'm fine, Deku."

He slumped down and laid against the wall beside me. He was facing the cell bars while I was facing the wall, giving me a clear view of him.

I closed my eyes and I heard the heavy footsteps again. Dabi? He opened the cell door and walked inside. His steps were slow and alost menacing.

I opened my eyes to see Deku staring up at him. The steps stopped.

"You finally woke up, Midoriya. Do you remember anything at all?"

He squatted in front of him and tilted his head. His blue eyes seemed to be the brightest thing in the room.

Deku shook his head. He was clearly terrified but kept a brave face on.

"Well allow me to inform you..." He looked at me. "And you too Uraraka."

"Recently we've gotten a new recruit. He's got a real nice quirk." He shifted his gaze at me.

"He said he had a hypnosis quirk."

I stared at him with wide eyes. Did that villain use his quirk on Deku?!

"I know what your thinking, Uraraka, and you're right. Shigaraki told the guy to use his quirk on Midoriya here."

I watched as Deku's face changed instantly from trying to be brave to pure horror. I felt bad. He must've been thinking about what he did while he was hypnotized.

"Don't worry we didn't make you do anything bad. We just used you for gathering information on Bakugou and Uraraka's relationship." He smirked at me and pointed his finger.

"You're our hostage."

Deku looked over at me with a sorry look. Deku and I became tense from learning the truth.

Dabi reached into his pocket to pull out a piece of white cloth. He proceeded to wipe my wound causing me to wince.

Why would he want to know my relationship with-

"Uraraka you said the one thing we needed to hear. And now young Bakugou will come running to rescue you only to get caught in our trap."

He stood up and smiled. "We could really use his quirk. He'd make a great villain. Don't you agree?" He asked me with his hands on his hips.

I furrowed my brows getting ready to yell back at him. Probably telling him that he was wrong.

"It's fine though. If anything goes wrong we have you both as our back ups."

He walked off locking the cell door shut. The cold air surrounding us became more brisk.

There was a long silence between Deku and I as we thought about what he said. Suddenly he broke the silence.

"I'm sorry Uraraka."

I shook my head as my anger came out. "There's no reason for you to apologize, Deku! It's because of those villains!"

Deku stared out past me and his body was now relaxed.

"They want Kacchan."

I know for a fact that Katsuki is going to try and rescue me. I'm worried. I don't want him to come find me if he's going to be hurt.

Just be careful and tell the pro-hero's, Katsuki. Don't risk your life for me only for you to get captured. Stay away. I don't want to see you here. You'll only make the situation worse.
.
.
.
.
I wish I could tell him. But he was too far away. After all, I was in a dark confined space and there was no sign of us escaping. So please...

Stay back, Katsuki Bakugou.

___________________________
Thank you for
reading.
<3

bruh, school is starting
soon but I just want to
sit at home with my anime
and minecraft.

anyways
ok bye