1 × 8

18
'Rules'

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××

"Uraraka~San! Kacchan!"

Deku ran up to me and smiled. I smiled back with the corners of my mouth twitching due to nervousness.

I glanced up at Katsuki who was just ignoring him. I knew he was trying his best not make a scene.

I fumbled on my words and every few seconds I'd change my seating position.

"Hey Deku. How are you?"

He blushed and gave me a beaming smile.

"I'm doing great how about you, Uraraka~San?"

I nodded and gave him a thumbs up as my hand trembled and I struggled to keep it still.

"Everything's great Deku!"

He flashed one last smile and headed off to go sit near Todoroki and Hagakure.

I sighed when I was suddenly pulled close to Katsuki's face.

"You're going to wear my damn shirt. You got that, Round face?" He demanded eyeing me intensely. I blushed and asked for clarification.

"But you just told me to-"

"I know what I fucking said. I changed my mind, now wear the shirt later."

I knew what he was doing. He was trying to make Deku jealous. I didn't want to make him more upset so I quietly agreed and sat silently.

Momo walked in with tea and offered it to everyone.

"Okay lets all sit in a circle. I'm sure the other guests will make it shortly."

I scanned the room to only see that Deku, Mina, Kirishima, Katsuki, Hagakure, Todoroki, and me were the only people present so far.

!!!

"Oh that was the bell please excuse me." Momo shot up and rushed to the door.

Sounds like more people are coming. Katsuki didn't look like he was enjoying himself too much.

"Come on, Katsuki." I tugged on his arm and joined the others in circle on the ground.

He rolled his eyes as he plopped down next to me and with Kirishima on his other side.

"Kirishima! Bakugou!"

I turned around to see Kaminari, Jirou, and Tokoyami walking in.

"Yo! Kaminari!"

Kirishima called out. Tokoyami sat next to Bakugou silently keeping to himself as the others were greeted.

Seating Arrangement: