0 × 6

06
'Fight & Resolve'

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

She's crying because of that damn shitty nerd. He's made her cry two fucking times already. 

Where you Deku? 

Lunch was probably close to being over since I spent the remainder of the period with Round face. 

I was trudging through the hallways when I heard light steps coming towards me. I turned a corner only to be faced with the one person I despised the most. 

"DEKU!" I roared with explosions detonating from the palms of my hands. 

Deku stepped back shivering as he tried to dodge my swing.

"K-Kacchan?" Deku seemed rattled by my sudden rage. 

"I warning you Deku! Stay the fuck away from Uraraka!" I yelled.

His eyes went blank. His eyebrows furrowed and he closed his fists. 

"I can't do that, Kacchan." 

"And why the fuck not?"

Deku stumbled back and couldn't construct a real sentence. At this point I was extremely irritated and more than ready to roast this shitty nerd. 

Then Deku swung his head low and it looked as if all his energy had been sucked out of him. He kept his eyes glued to the ground with his hands still closed tight.

"Because I like Uraraka~San.." He said in a monotone voice. 

I stepped back in shock before becoming furious. My hands couldn't control themselves anymore. They were bursting with small explosions as my anger continued to grow.

How could he like her? After all that pain he caused her by rejecting her he just out of nowhere decides to have a crush on her? 

"Tch. Damn liar!" I ran up to him with fiery palms. As I was about to land a hit I was stopped by her  voice. 

"Bakugou! Stop it!" 

I swirled my entire body to see Round face with her face completely blank and lifeless. What happened to her while I was gone? I should have stayed by her side longer...Maybe then she can finally smile. 

"Round Face?" I called out as I reached out for her. She looked up at me with tears building up in her eyes. 

"Let's go Bakugou." She whispered before turning around and mindlessly wandering outside. 

Dammit. I'll get Deku next time.

I followed her to a bench outside the school but close enough that we wouldn't get caught by any patrolling teachers. 

"I'm sorry, Round face..." I sympathetically said. She shook her head slowly. 

"There's nothing for you to be sorry for, Bakugou. I should be thanking you." 

I glared at her. But I almost beat her best friend up and she's thanking me?

"Thank you for staying with me. To be honest, I don't exactly know why I was crying over something stupid like that." 

I looked towards the ground and stayed silent. She bean to speak again. "I haven't felt so warm and safe from a hug in a long time. When you hugged me, Bakugou, It felt like the comforting hugs my mother would give me as a small child." 

I closed my eyes. And shut them tight. Hearing her speak in such a way tugged on my heart strings. I wanted to hold her in my embrace again. 

"Thank you, Bakugou. But just promise me you wont hurt Deku." I quickly rose my head.