0 × 9

09
'Confrontation & Advice'

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××

"She's mine."

When I heard those words I was frozen in place.

I really like him. Hearing those words made me happy.

The man furrowed his brows and stormed off clenching the jacket in anger. Katsuki watched the waiter as he stomped away. 

"He's gone." Katsuki said in a deep voice. His voice gave me goosebumps. 

"Thank you, Katsuki." I said as he pulled back. 

I started to feel cold again. The warmth from him was suddenly gone and it went frigid. I shivered. 

"Katsuki can you keep me warm?" I asked. He looked down at me with wide eyes. He was probably thinking about why I would ask a question like that. 

Should I have asked? Will it make things awkward? Is he upset?

As he kept looking down at me I stared at the ground. 

I'm so embarrassed.

.

.

.

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV

What does she mean by keeping her warm? 

I did the only thing that came to my mind. I couldn't hug her the whole time I had to get her back to her dorm before 10:00. 

I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me so that she was snuggling up against my chest. 

Uraraka smiled and exhaled. "Is this okay?" I asked her with a blush spread across my cheeks. She nodded and I began to start walking towards the direction where the school was. 

It was now dark and the only light available were the streetlights. 

Everything felt so surreal. I was having my crush so close to me. I could feel the gentle touch of her skin pressing up on me. 

We strolled for a while as the silence between us was comfortable and nice. The only thing you could hear was the quiet tapping of our shoes hitting on the pavement. 

I could now see the school dorms. Damn I wanted to see her more. 

I know it's selfish but I just want to be able to see her all the fucking time. Is it wrong that I'm starting to feel empty now that I know that I'm going to say goodbye to Uraraka? 

We walked inside the building and I let Uraraka go. She had a twinkle in her eye. This was the happiest I've ever seen her.

We both stood in front of her dorm and I wasn't ready to let her go. She was about to head inside when I called out for her. 

"Hey Uraraka?"

She peeked her head out. Her face round and mesmerizing. 

"Yeah?" 

I averted my eyes so that I wouldn't blush in front of her again. 

"Did you want to do this again sometime?" I waited for her answer. Does she want to see me again?

"Yeah. This was fun, Katsuki." She responded with a soft smile. Her beautiful smile. 

"How about tomorrow?" 

Uraraka thought for a moment before realizing something. 

"Oh sorry I can't. I have to go shopping with Deku." She quietly said as if she were a bit sad about it. 

I stayed silent. Fucking Deku. Why does he have to ruin everything. 

"Katsuki?" She called. 

I need to snap out of it. 

"Oh, Okay no problem. Sorry for asking." I reacted before turning around and stomping away.

I was so upset in that moment. The shitty nerd. Am I always going to be stuck in his damn shadow? 

I didn't even realize that this would be the beginning of a huge conflict. 

>>>

It was now Monday and I was heading into class when my eyes were directed towards Uraraka. I haven't talked to her since that incident at her dorm. 

I shouldn't had acted that way. It wasn't her fault that Deku had feelings for her right after she was rejected by him. 

She was talking to someone. She was really happy and smiling wide. I missed that smile. 

She was chatting with...Deku...

They must've made up during their "play date" yesterday. Now that their friends again, Deku is going to try and ask her out. I know it.

Damn. I want to try and talk to her again but I just can't get over the fact that she's hanging out with Deku now. 

I went up to my seat and stayed as calm as I could. My blood was boiling. 

Is she going to hangout with him more than me? Ugh I need to stop thinking like that.

Uraraka took a peek at me and she looked sad. Why? She has that shitty nerd to be happy with. 

I'm upset. 

I heard some footsteps approach me. Could it be Uraraka? I looked over my shoulder to see one of my friends. Shitty hair. 

"Hey Bakubro!" He took a seat next to me and flashed a toothy grin at me. 

"I saw you walk Uraraka to her dorm last night. What was all of that about?" He asked with one eyebrow raised. 

"What the fuck were you doing spying on us on the girls' side?" I barked back at him.

"Woah Bro! Calm down. I was hanging out with Mina last night." He cupped his mouth with his hand and whispered.

I growled. "We were on a date..." I replied clenching my jaw.

Shitty hair's smile was bigger. Tears started to build up in his eyes.

"Bakubro that's so manly." He rubbed his eyes and then he noticed that you weren't happy.

"Did something happen?" He asked as he watched my anger build up inside me.

"We haven't talked ever since that day. I got so fucking mad because she's hanging out with the damn nerd." I said with my forehead resting in the palm of my hand. 

"Bakugou are you jealous?" He asked. 

"Hell yeah I am!" I roared making all the extras in the class snap their heads towards me. 

"Sorry...Why don't you talk to her about it? I'm sure things will get better if you just talk it out." Shitty hair suggested. 

It wasn't a bad idea. But the fact that it came from him made me a little suspicious. 

"Fine." 

Kirishima seemed happy to hear that I accepted his advice. He gave me a pat on the shoulder before walking off to talk to Mina. 

They were so happy. 

Will I ever be as happy as that with Uraraka? 

I hope so. 

_________________________
Thank you for
reading and all
the kind support!
<3
1071 words