4 × 1

41
'Beach Love '

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

I sat in my room alone. Ochako decided to stay in Raccoon Eye's room for the beach thing. The evening sun came through the cracks of the curtains held above the window.

I couldn't care less about this stupid "get together" 

Honestly the only reason I was going was so that I can hang out with Ochako.

I had my shorts and a t-shirt on. Walking out of the room I saw weird hair running towards me.

"Bakubro! You're going to the beach?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, why do you sound so damn surprised?"

He shook his head and tried to play it off walking beside me as we headed outside the building. Before going out the door I stopped for a moment.

"Don't we have to sign the paper? The teachers might be pissed."

Shitty hair laughed. "No way! It's fine, Aizawa-sensei is waiting for us at the beach."

I shrugged it off walking out. As I was following Kirishima around, the only thing I could think about was seeing Ochako again. I could tell she was a bit upset from all those times I teased her.

It's not my fault she's so damn adorable when she's upset.

When we finally got to the beach there was an area for our class to set our stuff down in.

A few of the extras in our class were there but there was no sign of Ochako here yet.

I sat down on a towel under an umbrella bringing my knees to my chest. I watched as shitty hair ran off with Pikachu to go in the ocean.

I honestly could show off my amazing skills at surfing but sitting down and doing nothing was much less work.

"Katsuki!" I heard a high pitched voice call from behind me. I turned my head to see Ochako running towards me with her hand waving side to side high up in the air.

I gave her a look showing her that I understood that she was here.

She was wearing the swim suit we bought at the store and it looked so much better on her today. I quickly looked away staring forward as she plopped herself down beside me.

"You look good." I said muttering to myself.

Ochako heard it, whispered a thank you and hid her face for a few moments before popping her head back up to look up at me.

"You're not going to swim?" She asked looking over at the Shitty nerd who was splashing water on the Half n Half bastard and four-eyes.

I scoffed. "Tch. I'd much rather stay where I am."

Ochako nodded slowly before standing up with her shadow over me.

"Where the hell are you going?" I questioned looking up at her and her slim body.

I blushed at the angle I was viewing her at and looked downwards waiting for her response.

"I'm going to go swim in the water." She simply said walking off towards the ocean's wild tides.

I jumped up and took a hold of her wrist.

"Oi, the waves are too aggressive right now. You should stay in the shallow area, where everyone else is." I explained calmly pointing out potential danger.

Ochako stared at me blinking. "Can you come with me then?"

I smirked. Well played Ochako.

"Fine. But don't say I didn't fucking warn you." I answered walking with her to the coastline.