4 × 5

45
'When they sleep over'

Ochako and I have been dating for a week now and it's now 10:45pm. For some reason she called me saying she wanted me to come over for a movie.

I had to try and sneak over to her dorm to do that. Of course I wasn't going to leave her hanging so I wore a plain white shirt with some black sweatpants.

While heading over there I noticed the lights were dimmed in the halls. I quickly made my way down the hall and when I made it to her door I lightly knocked.

I knocked for several seconds before the I heard the lock unlatch on the other side.

"Ochako-"

I was pulled inside and I was smothered in kisses by my girlfriend. First on my cheek then my lips then my neck. I tried hard not to let a moan escape my lips.

"Ochako. W-What are you doing."

She pulled back and pressed her hand on her forehead. "I don't know. I just missed you a whole lot so I called you."

"Are we still watching the movie or was the code for something else?" I asked still dazed by the sudden kisses.

Ochako blushed and sat on her bed. She shook her head and patted the space next to her.

"I wanted to spend the night with you."

She showed her laptop which did in fact have a movie playing. I smiled and sighed a breath of relief.

I sat beside her as he snuggled her body beside me. I snaked my arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to me. We cuddled with each other as the movie played.

A small time later I noticed her head drooping low. I looked at her face to see her sleeping soundly. As always she slept through the movie.

I bit my lip to hold in a laugh. I kissed her forehead and slept holding her in my arms until morning.

"Katsuki?"

I heard her soft voice and my eyes opened. I looked over to her blushing face.

"Yeah?" I asked in my deep morning voice, shifting my body to face her.

"Thanks for keeping me company last night."

I smirked. "You won't mind if I sleep in your room more often right?"

She shook her head. "I don't mind. That sounds nice actually."

I smiled and kissed her forehead once more as the suns rays entered the room brightly illuminating it.

It was a perfect way to start the day...

_________________________
Thank you!
<3