1 × 0

10
'Sorry'

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

I just have to talk to her. It'll sort everything out right?

I can't just go up to her and tell her how I feel about her being friends with that loser. I don't even know If I can honestly do this. 

Would she hate me forever? 

>>> 

It was after class now. This was my only chance. The whole class had left and her and I were the only kids in class.

She waved to Deku and then turned around and started to head the opposite way.

I quickly caught up to her and got a hold of her wrist. She bounced back nearly hitting me as her body swung towards me.

"Katsuki!" She shouted shocked by the sudden jerk of her body.

"Uraraka? Can we talk?" I asked with my eyes narrow and sad.

"Yeah.." she accepted slowly focusing her gaze down at my hand that was still tightly around her wrist.

As soon as I noticed I pulled back letting her lead the way.

I followed her into an empty classroom. Uraraka seemed kind of uncomfortable but her face told me she wanted to say something.

She started to speak but her voice was shaky.

"Katsuki. I'm sorry if I made things awkward by mentioning Deku." She was obviously nervous. I knew she was by the way she was fidgeting with her hands.

"You don't have to say your sorry. I need to say sorry. I'm being too selfish and jealous."

Uraraka looked up at me this time she didn't look nervous or uncomfortable. She looked happy and relieved. I wasn't done yet.

"I just don't want that shitty nerd all over you. So don't think that I wont get upset when I see you with him." My eyes were fixated on the ground. I can't look her in the eyes when I say this.

"I just wish that I was Deku. So I'd get to see your smile. I wish that the way you smiled at that nerd was the way you smiled at me." I said under my breath. I hesitated but I looked up at her to see that she had tears building up in her eyes.

"Oi Round face?" I called out to her as she stared right at me in silence.

She ran up to me embracing me in hug. She began to sob into my school uniform and all I could do was just stand there.

I wrapped my arms around her and that seemed to make her feel at ease.

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way, Katsuki." She spoke with her voice even shakier than before. Her lips quivering and her eyes scrunched up.

"It's fine Uraraka." I said calming her down. She pulled away and rubbed her eyes.

She smiled with her eyes still leaking from her tears before.

"Can we go out somewhere after school today?"

She asked with her hands hidden behind her back.

"Where exactly did you want to go, Pink cheeks?"

She blushed. "The park maybe?"

I smirked. "Alright, Angel Face."

_____________________

I know this was a short chapter
but I wanted to start making
chapters that are 500 to 600+
words.
But this also means I will
publish more regularly.
Soon we'll go back to
longer chapters.
Thanks for understanding!
<3