1 × 1

11
'Rain'

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××

School ended and as soon as I heard the bell, my heart started racing.

Why am I acting like this? I know I like him, but still.

I went outside to see Katsuki in his regular spot. His eyes were closed and his hands in his pockets. I approached him slowly as I was trying to get myself to calm down. 

He opened one eye and noticed me right away. "Oi, Uraraka why are you walking like that?"

That's so embarrassing. I blushed excessively.

"No reason, Katsuki." I definitely not calm anymore.

He shrugged it off and began to walk our usual route to the park. I really loved to view and I enjoyed watching it with someone.

Especially since that someone was Katsuki. 

During our walk it felt normal again. I  felt happy with him.

I guess I really like him.

>>>

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

I'm so fucking happy now that Round face isn't mad at me.

When we arrived at the park we both took seats by the tree and sighed.

"I want to come here everyday." Uraraka said stretching her arms in the air.

I watched as she crossed her legs and began to admire the steady flow of the lake.

She was beautiful. The faint reflection of the sun on lake in her big brown eyes.

She noticed me looking at her and smiled at me catching me off guard.

I blushed and turned away hiding my face from her.

Damn. I can't let her see me like this.

"Hey Katsuki?" Uraraka suddenly said looking me dead in the eye. I shot a concerned look at her.

"I don't love Deku. I'm in love with someone else now. So don't worry about me."

I already knew that she didn't like Deku. But she's in love with someone else? 

Who the hell could he be? He can't even compare to me, I don't even see Pink cheeks around any other guys but that shitty nerd and I.

She seemed a bit sad after she had said that. Does the guy she likes not like her back? I cracked a joke to lighten the mood. 

"Oi, don't go falling in love with me Uraraka." I smirked at her as her eyes shot up at me and she turned bright red.

"Of course I won't Katsuki!" She shouted followed with her averting her eyes down at the grass. Did I screw something up? She seems even sadder than before.

I checked my phone and noticed that I had a notification from Shitty hair. I decided to ignore it for now but I checked the time. It was 6:00 and the sun was starting to come down. 

"Hey it's 6:00, do you want to head back?" I asked putting away my phone.

"Um, sure." She quietly said before standing up and brushing dirt and leaves off her skirt. 

I noticed that the sky was starting to get pretty cloudy. That is when something else caught my attention. My phone began to ring. 

It was a phone call from the stupid old hag back at home. 

"What do you want?"

"That is no way to answer your mother, Katsuki." 

I sighed and waited for her talk. 

"Come over Katsuki. I have food ready and invite that nice girl, Ochako!" 

I stared at Uraraka who was looking back at me. 

"Hell no, leave us alone. Bye." I hung up and stuffed the phone in my pocket. 

It didn't matter to me that Uraraka and I were so close to her house. I can't stand the old hag. I gestured to Uraraka to walk and she started to walk towards where the dorms were. 

That was when the clouds closed in tightly in a one huge cluster. It began to sprinkle then it turned into pouring rain. 

Dammit. I took Uraraka's hand into mine and she turned around. I brought her close and told her that the only way to get out of the rain was to go the old hags house. 

Uraraka smiled and gladly accepted. How could she be this excited to see my old hag?

There was so much rain we were completely soaked. The worst thing about it was that Uraraka was so wet that her clothes were almost fucking invisible and all I could see what was underneath her uniform. 

I looked down at my uniform and noticed the same situation with my clothes. You could see my skin and Uraraka couldn't help but blush. 

I was having trouble not to stare and I could see people down by the pavement walking towards us, so I wrapped Uraraka in my arms and tried my best to cover her up. 

"K-katsuki?" She stuttered. 

"It's fine Round face, It's just that I can see through your shirt." 

Uraraka looked down almost immediately and began to freak out. Her face was ruby red. 

I looked down at her panicking face and told her to calm down. 

"Don't worry Uraraka I've got you." 

_________________________
Thank you for
reading and 200 reads
already! Many fun chapters
are coming soon!
<3
856 words