0 × 2

02
'Family'

SEATS ARE REARRANGED IN THIS STORY TO SUPPORT MY PLOT POINTS

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××

I sat in my assigned seat the next day next to Iida and for some reason my eyes were drawn to Bakugou. I began to remember last night. When I actually thought about it I realized that he wasn't as bad as people say he is. Sure he has a bad temper and attitude, but he does have positive emotions. He joked around and even showed remorse for when I was sad. 

He caught my gaze as I was busy thinking about yesterday.  

"Oi Floaty, What're you looking at?" He asked with a puzzled look on his face. I squished my cheeks with my hands out of embarrassment and hid my face.

"S-sorry nothing Bakugou!" I sputtered out avoiding eye contact. 

He smirked. "It looked like you were admiring my good looks, Pink cheeks." 

I blushed and shook my head excessively. 

"N-no I wasn't! I was just thinking about last night." I subconsciously exclaimed. 

The few students in the class glued their eyes on us. Bakugou noticed and his heart began to race.

"And your the one who said I needed to give context." He whisper shouted to me. My face flushed and I became a stuttering mess. 

"Y-yeah last night- as in when we were w-working on the project!" I clarified followed with a nervous laugh. 

After a short while of me sitting quietly at my desk, Deku came in and took a seat next to me. 

"Hey Uraraka~San I'm sorry for last night I didn't know you and Bakugou were together." He said a bit sorrowfully. 

I glared at his sad expression. " Oh we're not together like that Deku. We were working on the assignment for class and that's when you decided to call." I cupped my hand around my mouth and whispered "Once he heard your name he got a really bad attitude." I giggled and Deku smiled and nodded.

"Oh I understand now. Sorry for jumping to conclusions Uraraka~San." He bowed slightly before Aizawa dragged himself in the class. 

"Class as you all know the assignment is due two days from now. After the project we will move on to something else. The teachers are in the midst of planning some sort of reward trip to those of you who pass the upcoming test." 

Kaminari, and Mina sighed. 

I thought about what kind of trip it would be. Maybe to another training camp? Honestly I'd much rather just go relax with my friends somewhere. 

"Now take the rest of class to finish up your projects. If you'll excuse me I'll be taking the rest of class to get some long deserved rest, after all I don't get paid enough for this." 

And that was that. He flopped over in his yellow sleeping bag and instantly fell asleep on the floor. 

I took that as my cue to go over to Bakugou and continue our class work. I seated myself by him and pulled out our notes from last night and set them on the desk.