4 × 8

48
"When he's jealous"

"Ochako's supposed to be here by now." I muttered to myself pacing around my room. I combed through my hair with my fingers in frustration.

I had about enough of her tardiness and decided to walk out my room in hopes that I would see her walking up.

Instead I was greeted with a empty silence.

"What the hell?" I whispered to myself. I kept my gaze at the hall waiting for bit.

I heard a couple of laughs and conversations suddenly cut through the silence.

"No way! That sounds really fun." I heard a voice say.

I knew it Ochako's almost immediately. I smiled knowing she was heading this way but it slowly faded as a question poppedup in my head.

Who was she talking to?

She came around the corner with someone else. It wasn't Raccoon Eyes or any of the other girls she was friends with...

It was a boy and I knew exactly who it was.

Deku.

I saw her turn the corner with Deku laughing with him about some stupid joke, I felt my hands close into tight balls of fury.

Ochako soon saw me and waved. "Katsuki!" She called out. Hearing her sweet voice always made me happy but for some reason now I didn't know how to feel about it now.

"What the hell is the shitty nerd doing around you?"

Ochako frowned and placed two hands on either one of Deku's shoulders. "We were just talking. What's wrong with that Katsuki?"

I gritted my teeth and stomped towards her.

"What's wrong is that this nerd doesn't deserve to be around you."

Ochako seemed confused. I was talking about the time Deku made her cry. I never wanted to see her cry like that again.

"Woah, I'm sorry Kacchan. I'll just go..."

Ochako swirled around and grabbed his arm and turned towards me again with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Apologize Katsuki, he's my friend and you shouldn't treat him that way."

I scoffed. "Tch. Fuck that."

Ochako puffed her cheeks out and watched as I disappeared into my dorm in the dark empty room that was prepared for a movie night, that never came.

*

*

*

Knock!

There was a sudden knock at Ochako's door in which took her longer than usual to answer.

She opened the door with a sniffle and her sleeves stained with her tears. Katsuki dove towards her embracing her as soon as the door opened.

She was surprised from the hug but gave into it closing her eyes and wrapping her arms around her boyfriend. She felt his hand play with her hair on the back of her head as he whispered in her ear: "I'm sorry."

She melted at his apology and nodded slowly. "It's okay, Katsuki."

The two stood for a moment hugging and loving the feeling of each other in a tight and comfortable embrace.

"I was wrong. Let me make it up for you." Another sweet whisper in her ear as he continued to take strands of her hair and twirl it around his finger.

Ochako didn't say anything. She just wanted this bittersweet moment to continue...

________________________

huh? Did someone say
lemon?

Only if you ask nicely.

Thanks for reading!