3 × 2

32
'You're back'

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××

We crept down the halls until faint steps coming from a hall in the left of us. We all took notice and stopped in our tracks. The hall was dark and there was no way for us to see down it unless they were very close to us.

We stood in our battle stances in case it were a powerful villain. The steps began to echo throughout the tunnel. There were two sets of steps running down the hall. Two people.

We all looked down the hall with our fists up waiting for whoever they were to come face to face with us.

"Iida!" I heard the voice call out. That voice. It belonged to one of our friends, even though its been a while I could tell that voice was Kirishimas'.

After a few more seconds, Kirishima and Todoroki caught uo to us huffing and breathing heavily. It looked like they were running for a while.

"Uraraka, Midoriya. You're safe." Todoroki stared at us as he continued to try and regulate his breathing. He looked up with his hands on his knees. He gave us a small smile.

On the other hand Kirishima tackled us bringing both of us in a hug with his usual big toothy grin. We both nervously laughed as he explained how manly we were in this situation.

"There's no time to fool around. We must find the others and get out of here." Iida said looking off at the hall ahead of us. We all nodded and began to huddle close together heading down the hall.

I turned to Todoroki who was beside me. "Who are the others we're looking for?"

Todoroki kept a straight face but his eyes were on me. "All Might and Bakugou."

My heart raced hearing his name. I felt more worried hearing that he was looking for me. But All Might was with him, so there was nothing to worry about right?

Of course. He is the symbol of peace after all. They're both okay.

I kept reminding myself in my head that they were going to be okay.

"Iida I think I should also mention we ran into a villain with a hypnosis quirk, and a cremation quirk."

Iida stopped for a moment. "Did you beat them?" He questioned as he stared at them with wide-eyes.

Todoroki shook his head while Kirishima kept his head down. "We were onky able to enclose the enemy with the hypnosis quirk in ice. However the one with cremation escaped before we could use our quirks to stop him. I couldn't even get a good look at him."

It seemed like Todoroki and Kirishima were the only ones to have a somewhat intense fight so far. I don't know what All Might or Katsuki have encountered but I hope they're okay.

I heard a buzzing come from behind me. I turned to see Kirishima calling someone from his phone. He looked nervous. Sweat dripping down from his forehead as the buzzing sound bounced of the walls creating an echo along the halls.
.
.
.
.
.
KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

"Kirishima."

"Bakugou! Where are you?" I could hear the worry in his voice as he asked me if All Might and I were okay.

"We're fine. What are you doing?"

He laughed nervously causing me to pry him more.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?" I yelled through my phone in one hand and making small explosions in my other.

"We'll meet you outside Bakubro." Right after those words he hung up. What the hell? Meet him outside?

"Well? What did he say, Young Bakugou?" All Might asked with his hand still grasping his wound.

"He said to meet him outside." I said still confused by what that meant.

All Might stood up straight and struck his heroic pose. He pointed towards the way we came. "If he wants us come outside there's a good reason for it. Let's go."

He began to walk off as I stood in place. What the fuck? What about Uraraka?

Wait did they find her? No way it felt like only 15 minutes at most.

I pulled out my phone again to check the time. My face dropped. 3 hours have passed?

I ran after All Might, my fists in a tight ball. Damn. I'm going to finally see her again.

What do I even say? Or do? Do I hug her or do I just give her a pat on the back and tell her it's good to see her again? No dammit. I need to tell her what I truly felt while she was gone.

Of course not in front of these dumbasses though. I have to wait until we'll alone so I can save us from all the embarrassing comments people will shoot at us.

  Before I could make a solid decision, we were outside all ready. The whole area was littered with cop cars and sirens. All Might began to talk to a police officer and I looked around for the nerds.

There. Pointy red hair caught my eye. I stormed at him. "You bitch. What were you laughing at-"

I was cut off as Kirishima turned around to look at me revealing the face I've been wanting to see.

Ochako Uraraka.

"Katsuki!" She exclaimed as she ran at me with her arms stretched out. I ran into her arms pulling her into a hug.

"Ochako. I've missed you so fucking much."

She pulled back giggling. Oh how I missed that stupid face of hers.

"I've been gone for only" She counted on her fingers before looking back up at me. "Like 3 days!" She giggled again.

A small blush appeared on my cheeks.

"It felt like forever." I grabbed her head and pulled her into my chest again for another embrace I craved so much for.

I looked back at Shitty hair who was shedding a tear.

"Bakubro that's so manly." He let out a quiet sob as he held his fist against his chest around where his heart would be.

"Tch. Shut up." I rolled my eyes. I brushed my hands through Uraraka's soft brown hair as she wrapped her arms around me. It was warmth. That's what I felt in that moment.

It feels nice to have her back.
.
.
.
.
Finally...

_________________________
The Villain Arc comes
to a close as Uraraka
and Bakugou
are reunited again.

◇ Current Conditions
of the Villains.◇

×Toga was gone after police investigated, missing.

×Dabi escaped, missing.

×unknown male (hypnosis quirk)
found and arrested.

×Tomura Shigaraki never was in the building, missing.

10 more villains were found and arrested.
.

.
.
.
♡ Up Next ♡

×Lovers Arc×