1 × 2

12
'Once again'

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××

I didn't bring any spare clothes with me and now my clothes are all wet.

Katsuki was holding on to me and covering me as much as he could while people walked by with umbrellas.

I was thankful but I was still pretty embarrassed. Now Mitsuki's going ro see me like this. It really isn't a good way to look like when your going to see your crushes mom.

We were close to his house now. I could tell since we were in the area like last time.

There were no people in sight but Katsuki still kept his arm around me.

Once Katsuki noticed his house we both ran to the front door.

"Old hag! Open the door!" Katsuki yelled.

We weren't in the rain anymore. We were under the roof over hanging the front door.

No one answered. Katsuki kneeled down and folded the welcome mat over and picked up a key.

He unlocked the door and kicked it open. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me inside.

"Round face, go upstairs and take a shower."

I understood and went upstairs. I wonder where Mitsuki is...

I heard Katsuki yelling downstairs. It was muffled from the sound of the water running and the closed door.

After taking a shower I turned off the water when I noticed that I didn't have any dry clothes.

All I could do was call out his name.

"Katsuki?!"

There was silence.

Where else could he be?

I wrapped myself in a towel and opened the door slowly creeping my way down the hall and to Katsuki's room.

I opened Katsuki's door to see him facing away from me on his phone. He seemed angry tapping aggressively on his phone screen.

He was probably texting Mitsuki. I called out his name and he turned around.

"Hey Round face, the Old hag-"

Once he noticed me in my towel he turned bright red and got up and started to rummage through his drawer immediately throwing one of his shirts at me.

"Where this." He said hiding his face from me.

"Okay, thanks. But do you have any like you know..." I asked. Katsuki stared at me for a bit until his eyes widened.

"No...Sorry." He said quietly.

I nodded and walked out into the bathroom and changed into the baggy black shirt he gave me. I still felt a bit uncomfortable but it was still better than nothing.

My wet clothes were in the washing machine so I as I waited I headed back into Katsuki's room.

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

Once Uraraka came back in my black skull shirt, I couldn't help but blush.

She was so beautiful it was almost blinding. What the fuck am I thinking about?

"The old hag stepped out earlier since I said we weren't coming and she went shopping. But she's coming back." I told her. She nodded and sat beside me holding on to the end of the the shirt to keep it from coming up.