0 × 4

04
'Dream'

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××

I had finished taking a quick shower in Bakugou's shower. 

I decided to stay since I felt bad if I had left even though Mitsuki kindly offered her clothes- Oh no this isn't her clothes...

Mitsuki had given me a black shirt with a skull on it along with some sweatpants. I froze in place silently panicking to myself. 

"Oi Pink cheeks are you done yet?" He shouted lightly knocking on the door. I ran up to the door and stuttered out the first sentence I could formulate.

"I-I'm not dressed yet Bakugou." 

"Well hurry the fuck up." He called out before heading back into his room. 

I quickly put on the clothes feeling terribly uncomfortable. I looked at myself in the mirror as the shirt was long and hanged low.

I stumbled out of the bathroom and knocked on Bakugou's door. He didn't open it so I decided to tell him I was out through the door.

"Um I'm done Bakugou. Goodnight." I softly said. I walked to the bedroom beside his and it was slightly empty. I closed the door behind me.

There was just a bed and a nightstand with a lamp. I flipped the switch and sat on the edge of the bed. 

What happened today? Today was so overwhelming and full of surprises. I couldn't help but smile. Bakugou really isn't a bad guy at all.

He was actually pretty cute when-Ugh what am I thinking. I'm starting to like a guy who's enemies with my best friend. I don't even think Bakugou likes me anyways so what's the point.

It's just going to end with me getting rejected again. I turned my lamp off and laid back. I stared up at the ceiling until my phone made a ringing sound. 

I turned and grabbed my phone to see that I had a message. I thought about who it might be before realizing it might be Mina or one of my friends asking where I am.

I clicked on an icon to show that I had a message from Bakugou. 

"Round face you up?" 

I was kind of surprised he had texted me I was curious as to why he would at a time like this.

"Yeah I can't sleep. ^_^"

"Come over to my room. I have a movie playing." 

I didn't really know why he would ask me to come watch a movie at like 11:00 at night. Maybe he was lonely and needed someone to hang out with.

I went up to his door and gave it a gentle knock before opening it slowly. When I peeked inside I saw Bakugou laying back on a pillow on his bed. He looked at me and patted the open space next to him.

 I sat next to him and he grabbed a blanket and covered the both of us.

"Are you okay?" I asked since he was being so nice. 

"Yeah I'm fucking fine. I was wanted some watch a movie with you. You got a problem, Round face?" He growled. 

I waved my hands and shook my head.