3 × 5

35
'Winter'

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××

Winter was coming. The cold windy air made me shiver as soon as I stepped outside for school. I didn't have many articles of clothing that was fit for the winter season, so I settled on the only jacket I could find and put it over my uniform.

I trembled on my way class as I was able to see my breath in the air when ever I exhaled. My nose was red and puffy from the chilly air.

I took a seat at my desk and rubbed my arms to warm myself up. I looked around the classroom to see everyone in large jackets, scarfs, and hats. I sighed as my body slowly warmed itself up.

Then out of nowhere a jacket was thrown over my head and I quickly turned my head to see Katsuki rubbing the back of neck. I stared up at him for a few moments as he looked away.

"Thank you."

He looked at me with the corner of his eye before walking to his seat.

"Tch."

The jacket was much thicker and larger than mine. It felt warm and as soon as it was wrapped around my body I got much warmer. It even smelled like him too. I blushed realizing more and more the longer I wore the jacket.
.
.
.
.
.
After school Katsuki and I walked together for a while before I asked him if he was free to go out.

"Hey are you free right now?"

He kept his pace with his hands in his pockets as his baggy pants hung low as always. "Yeah, why?"

"I wanted to go shopping with you for some winter clothes."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Okay, so wanna go right now? The mall is in the same direction anyways."

I nodded and excitedly pumped my fists in the air. "Yes!"

I looked over at Katsuki who was smiling at me. My cheeks heated up and I quickly looked away. We continued to walk with my hands behind my back now.

When we arrived at the shopping mall we passed a store with a sale on clothes for the winter.  I quickly scrambled back and peered through the glass window which had mannequins in fashionable coats and jackets.

I placed my finger on the glass pointing at mannequin with pink coat and a fluffy white hood. There were black buttons and it was the perfect length for my short body.

"That one's perfect, don't you think?"

He nodded and began to walk into the store I ran up to him and entered to store with him. I found the rack which had the coat and picked it from the rack. Size medium...That's fine.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and swirled around. Katsuki sighed and pointed at the entrance.

"You know...Shopping isn't really my thing. I'm going to wait for you right outside."

I smiled and waved him off. "Oh okay! That's all good."

He walked off and I continued my search for scarfs and I found a cute pair of mittens.

Again I felt a tap on my shoulder. I giggled before turning around. "What is it this time, Katsuk-"

"DABI?"

He placed a firm hand over my mouth to make sure I didn't yell for help. I almost couldn't recognize him with a jacket and hood over him. He used his free hand to put it over his mouth. "shhh."

I nodded slowly as I trembled at the sight of a villain that helped capture me. What am I going to do?

He squeezed my shoulder tighlt almost to the point where it was beginning to hurt and smiled softly. I winced and stepped back into a shelf.