3 × 0

30
'Chase'

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

The sun had started to set as we were tailing the villain ahead.

This villain was not clever at all. Not once did he use his quirk as he snuck through crowds of people. He looked suspicious.

Maybe All Might was right. Maybe this loser did work for those other villains. Either way we were right on his tail.

We were all wearing some kind of articleof clothing that hid us from being recognized.

Whether it was a hoodie or an all out disguise, like All Might's. We hid in shadows or in dark alley ways as we crept closer to the damn moron ahead.

The man pushed himself through the crowded streets. Although it was getting dark, this was a busy city.

It was becoming a struggleto catch up with him until he made a left between two buildings.

We slowed our paces as we approached the alley. All Might turned the corner first before giving us a signal to follow him. No one was in the alley way.

It was completely empty. Where is he? Did he find out we were following him?

Damn.

Where the hell is he?

Just then there was laughter. I couldn't make out where it was coming from but it was a definitely a villainous laugh.

The six of us kept spinning around hearing the laugh come from everywhere around us while maintaining our battle stances.

"Looks like you've found me..."

That man. It's the man from the train. What the hell? Is he that stupid that he would get beat again?

The man appeared in front of All Might with a confident smile spread across his face. He was wearing that smile with so much pride. Looking at it just made me sick.

"Hoping to find the hide-out huh?"

At least we know that he know the hide-outs location. It won't take long for All Might to defeat this guy.

But that wasn't the only problem. There were other villains too. They were all standing close, huddled together. In unison they yelled...

"We'll kill you before you before you can reach the hide-out All Might!"

The lunged forward for attack. All six of us spread out watching as All Might focused on the "main one"

Maniacal laughing erupting from my right causing my body to spin in the direction of the noise.

Damn villain.

I put out my arms as the guy jumped at me. The explosions' smoke clouded the air in front of me not allowing me to see if I had a direct blow on him. Instead I heard him behind me.

"Tsk. Tsk. You missed."

I roared spinning around letting out explosions from my hands again. Does he have some sort of teleportation quirk?