3 × 4

34
'Please'

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

As Uraraka dragged me in the hotel, people roaming around in the lobby and café turned their gaze at us. I was yelling at her to let go of me, but she kept laughing.

I was finally able to free myself from her grasp and I pulled her aside getting close to her ear.

"You know...It doesn't look right when two teenagers run into a hotel laughing like some idiots."

I pulled back to see her face completely crimson all the way to the tips of her ears. She placed her hands over her face hiding her blush and embarrassment. I smirked and put my hand under her chin to raise her head up towards me.

She uncovered her face looking deep into my eyes. Of course she was still red but she seemed to have cooled down. I wanted to tease her some more. She was just too cute not to tease her.

"But you don't mind people thinking that, Right?" I whispered once more before she returned to her panicking form. I laughed at her incessant mumbling and whining as she covered her face again.

"I'm just fucking with you. Come on." I walked off going towards the elevator. Uraraka told me they were staying in the 3rd floor so I dragged her along as we stood in the elevator waiting for the doors to come to a complete close.

Once the doors closed, Uraraka exploded. Whining on about how I shouldn't say things like that.

"You can't say stuff like that! You know I can't handle it when you talk like that." She puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms sulking in the corner of the elevator.

A faint ding was present as the doors began to slowly open. This was the floor that her parents were on. Uraraka kept up her upset display as we headed down a hall with many doors. I followed behind her as she suddenly stopped at a door threw her arms down beside her and turned towards me.

"This is it." Is all she said as she knocked on the door. We stood there for a few moments before we heard a latch unlock on the other side. The door swung open and her mother stood there with a gleaming smile. She looked a lot like Uraraka she had the same warm smile she always had.

She quickly took Uraraka in her arms and brought her in for a long hug. It was nice to see how happy Uraraka was in the arms of her mother. I knew how much she missed them.

She pulled back and turned towards me. "Oh you're the boy from the school! Please both of you come inside." She stepped inside her room again and swung the door open wider for us to enter.

Uraraka's father was sitting in the living room watching some news on the TV before focusing his attention on us.

"Ochako!" He called out jumping off the couch to swallow Uraraka's entire body in a hug. He was a lot bigger than her and he seemed like a tough guy.

He pulled away we a tears streaming down the side of his cheek. I awkwardly stood aside as Uraraka and her father talked for a bit. A soft hand was placed on my shoulder.

I turned to see Uraraka's mother smiling at me. "Don't worry about them. What's your name again? I apologize I forgot."

"Katsuki Bakugou."