3 × 3 [Lovers Arc]

33
'Worry'

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

The day we all came back All Might had gotten in big trouble for his actions. The whole school board had to talk to him and made him apologize to all the parents of the students that helped find Uraraka.

I walked into class taking my seat setting my legs on top of the desk along with resting my arms against the back of my head.

A few moments later Uraraka came in looking as her usual bright self. It was nice to see her happy again. She took her seat next to Deku and chatted with him for a bit.

I couldn't help but think about that fucking smile he made as he dragged her away from me. I know now that it was just all because of a dumbass quirk, but still...

Uraraka ran up to me taking a seat right beside me. She flashed a grin at me. Her rosy cheeks and her soft lips were the first thing I saw.

"Good morning Katsuki."

I sat up resting my head in the palm of my hand. I began to peer into her large doll like eyes.

"Morning. How do you feel?" I asked watching her fidget with her hands.

"I feel a bit better now that I'm back. I wanted to thank you."

I scoffed at the comment. Like hell did I help. I didn't even find her.

"I know what you're thinking. But you're the one made the plan in the first place. You couldn't wait for the pro-hero's to save me so you did it yourself. Thank you."

She seemed troubled. She had this expression of joy yet some worry too. My face saddened looking at her. It was as if a hundred thoughts were whirling around in her head all at once.

"Don't make that fucking face." She looked up at me confused. "Smile, Uraraka."

She looked down again smiling softly to herself.

"My parents. Did you meet them?"

I thought for a moment. I don't think I actually introduced myself to them.

"I don't think they really noticed me." I replied looking off to the front of the room.

Uraraka pressed her hands together and happily exclaimed, "Hey. Do you want to walk after school with me?"

I scratched the back of my head. "What the hell do you mean? We always walk together to your dorm." I answered completely oblivious to the whole situation.

She giggled placing a hand over her mouth to stop herself. "Silly! We're going to visit my parents!"

What?!

>>>

"Why the hell am I going to see your parents?! Shouldn't just you go visit?!"  I yelled causing the students leaving the school to glare at us with irritated looks.

Uraraka waved her hands. "U-uh because they want to-uh...Thank you! They want to thank you in person!"

I stepped back. They want to meet me? Shit. I'm going to meet her parents? Do I look okay? What the hell are you talking about of course I look okay, I look great. I have to fucking remain calm.

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××

Katsuki looked so stressed after I told him that. I silently panicked to myself. Should I have told him another excuse. But I really wanted my parents to meet him. 

I told him not to worry that they only wanted to say hi. I felt bad for lying but I needed to in order for him to calm down. He looked like he was about to pass out at any moment. He was breathing heavily and his face had gone pale. 

I took his hand into mine looking up at him with a warm smile. "Don't worry, Katsuki. I'm here." He calmed down from my soft spoken words and nodded. It was the only way to ease him. To tell him that he was going to be okay. That usually worked. 

We walked along side each other in silence for a few moments. My mother and father called the night I was rescued to come over the next day to visit them in a near by hotel they were staying in for a few nights. It was nice to hear their voice again, but it was still difficult for me to stay calm while talking to them on the phone. 

I couldn't sleep last night. I think I was crying all night. Not because of the situation I was just in but the fact that so many people cared. It made me so happy that all my emotions exploded I had bottled up in me while I was in that cell, suddenly exploded...

"Are you really okay, Uraraka?" Katsuki asked facing me.

 I smiled and nodded. "Of course. I was just thinking about how amazing you and all the others are for coming to save Deku and I." Yeah I'm telling the truth. That is what I was thinking about. 

Katsuki let out a noise. A sound of understanding, but he still stopped me. "You better not be lying, Uraraka. You can always come to me. You understand?" 

I laughed and blushed at his very serious statement.

"What the fuck are you laughing at? I asked you a question!" He growled baring his teeth. 

"Nothing! I'm sorry! I understand, Katsuki." He kept glaring at me. I waved my hands in front of me. "I really do understand!" 

Katsuki pulled back and directed his attention to the front of him. He pointed at a building with one hand and his other hand was buried away in his pocket.

"Is that the hotel?" He asked. I squinted at the name of it before realizing it was the hotel. 

"Yep. Let's head in!" I grabbed onto Katsuki's arm pulling him. I ran off with him dragged along with me. 

"LET ME GO, URARAKA!" 

I snickered looking over my shoulder to see him becoming nervous once again. He blushed wildly as we entered the hotel. "Not a chance, Katsuki Bakugou!" 
.
.
.
.
.

___________________________
Thank you
for reading.
<3