4 × 2 [Scenarios Arc]

42

'When they find out'

No one found out about what happened between Ochako and I. It became a secret that we were both dating and the only people who knew were Raccoon Eyes and Shitty hair since Ochako insisted we'd tell them.

>>>

"Oi, Ochako." I called out her name across the classroom when she walked in. She instantly blushed and walked over to me taking a seat.

"Good morning Katsuki." She greeted with a friendly smile.

I scoffed and came close to her ear starting to whisper something.

"So are we going to show the whole classroom we're dating? Cause I have an idea on how to let the entire class know."

I sat back looking at her reaction. It was the same as always. Her face turned red followed with her squirming around trying to calm herself.

"Only if you want to, Katsuki."

My eyes widened giving her a clear view of my red colored eyes. My surprised face soon turned to a smirk where I placed my hand on top of Ochako's.

"You sure, Angel face?"

She nodded confirming again. Ochako closed her eyes as I brought my face up to hers. There weren't many students in the class but there were enough to make it spread like wildfire.

I cupped the sides of her face and quickly kissed her. It was short but enough to leave her dazed for a short period. Of course I always wanted more but I couldn't risk getting in trouble for PDA.

Seeing her turn into a giggling mess after a kiss always made me smile.

"U-Uraraka~San? You're dating Kacchan!" Deku yelled pointing. She blushed again but nodded slowly. The students surrounding him which were four-eyes, half n half, and Shitty hair who was clapping saying how manly I was.

The rest of the class consisted of just shocked and staring faces as if they never expected it.

I grinned wrapping my arm around her shoulders.

"Yeah she's my fucking girlfriend."

"WHAT?!"

The class erupted in conversations and whispering. I looked over at my girlfriend who was clearly embarassed but still happy.

"You okay?" I asked putting my hand on her back.

She looked over at me with a lop-sided smile.

"Yeah, I just can't believe you said that. It's crazy that I can call you my boyfriend now."

I smirked and brought her chin up and closer to my face. Ochako shut her eyes quickly knowing what i was going to do. I placed some of her auburn hair behind her ears to get a clear view of her adorable face.

I closed the gap between us kissing her soft lips. It was passionate but I pulled back before going any further.

"I can't believe I get to call you my fucking girlfriend, Ochako."

___________________

Just an FYI, these
chapters will be
more frequent
and shorter.

These are just
short scenarios
of what happened
after they started
dating.

This is still part of the
story line don't
worry the books
not done yet
but it will be soon.

Thanks <3