1 × 3

13
'Avoid'

HOT MAKE-OUT SESSION WARNING

KATSUKI BAKUGOU'S POV
×××

What the fuck is wrong with me. 

Kissing Uraraka felt so right yet so damn wrong. I couldn't stop. It wasn't because of what I saw earlier but just because my feelings have been building up and right now was the time it just all had to explode. 

We both pulled away but I wanted more. She looked at me with her brown eyes and they were definitely asking for more too. 

I lead her to my bed and began to kiss her again. This time more aggressively with each pause gasping for air.   

"Katsuki..." Uraraka whispered. Hearing her say my name made me crazy. 

I ran my fingers through her hair before tracing the side of her face. My hands lingered down lower until I reached her thigh. 

I squeezed it as I came in for another passionate kiss. Uraraka and I started to breath heavily every time our lips parted. My hand started to go up higher before Uraraka placed her hand on top, stopping me in my tracks. 

"Katsuki...We can't do this." Uraraka muttered staring at my hand. We interlaced our hands together and she looked up at her pressed her forehead against mine. 

I closed my eyes and pulled away. "That's fine." 

I was a little disappointed but I understood. I don't want to force anything on her and I'm sure she doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. 

"I'm just not ready to be in a relationship. But I do like you." Uraraka confessed avoiding my gaze. 

I brought my hand up to her chin and raised her head up. "It's fine, Uraraka. I'll wait for you." 

With that being said Uraraka hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her. 

"Thank you." Uraraka whispered in my ear with her voice quiet and kind. 

I will wait for her and when the day comes when we can finally be together than will be the day I can finally tell her how I truly feel.

>>>

After eating dinner and hanging for a while the rain stopped and Uraraka thought it would be better if she went back to the dorms. 

The old hag insisted she'd stay, but I told her it was okay if she left. 

I felt sad that she wouldn't spend the night here...With me... But after all the trouble I cause her today I let her go. 

She slipped through my grasp. Now she's leaving with probably so much on her mind to handle all because of me. 

I'm such a fucking loser. 

The old hag walked in to the room and smacked me over the head. 

"What the hell?!" I roared. 

She crossed her arms and stared right at me. "Why the hell aren't you with Ochako walking her home?" 

I scratched the back of my head and looked at the floor. "I wanted to give her some fucking space. I was going to stay the night here." 

The old hag shook her head in disappointment as she watched me eye the floor in sadness. 

"Get your ass over to her and walk her to the dorms, Katsuki." She snapped back placing her hands on her hips. 

I stood up and walked out the house. It was getting kind of dark. I guess the old hag wasn't wrong. I ran down the street and a small figure in the distance appeared. 

Brown hair, slim waist, and I recognized that walk. Uraraka. 

"Round face!" I called out running towards her. I finally caught up to her and she looked up at me concerned. 

"There's no way I'm fucking letting you out here alone like this." I told her walking along side her. 

She turned away and focused ahead of her. Was she upset? Or scared? 

I grabbed her arm and swung her towards me hugging her tight. 

"I'm sorry, Uraraka. I'll wait for you. Just smile for me again." I whispered feeling ashamed for saying such a thing. I pulled away to see her tears. 

Uraraka nodded and wiped away the streams coming from her eyes. 

We continued to walk to the dorms happy with one another. 

It'll be back to normal again. 

I never want to see her like that again. 

I get to be happy with Ochako again. 

I get to see her smile.

__________________________
Thank you
Short extra part
BeCaUsE I fEeL
LiKe iT
lol <3