4 × 6

46
"When he saves you"

(this will be pretty cliche, welp)

It was dark as I wondered the empty streets of the city. I was trying to make my way to the dorms but for some reason I couldn't.

I felt dizzy and my vision was blurry. I clumsily tripped over myself latching onto things around me for support.

"My head is spinning." I whispered to myself continuing down the sidewalk.

I stumbled into a dark alley for some strange reason which was littered with trash and papers. The moon was hidden by the thick clouds from a previous rain shower.

I slowed down my pace as I realized where I was. I knew I shouldn't had been there so I turned around and began to quicken my pace. Before I could leave I felt a pressure at my shoulder.

I swung around and put a hand on my forehead wincing at the sharp pain that came with my sharp turn.

"Uraraka." A person hissed. They were wearing a thick black hood and and mask with gloves.

I couldn't tell who they were for many unfortunate reasons, but I knew I was scared.

I used my quirk to make them float trying to escape but my vision was more blurry than before and my breathing was irregular.

"Oh no you don't."

I felt a harsh force bring me back to the place I was before. This person was strong, strong enough to drag me across the pavement down a dark alley way.

"You're Uravity. I can't believe I have Uravity captured!" A loud laughter came from them. It wasn't the most evil laugh but it definitely sent chills down my spine.

"Hey you fuck! Get away from her!" I heard the voice of my amazing explosive boyfriend who sounded really furious.

"Ah, looks like I'm gonna have to go back into hiding." The figure soon disappeared too cowardly to fight Katsuki.

My dizziness came to an end with one last sharp pain in my head. I felt my body sway back and I prepared for a nasty hit to the cement but instead I was in the warmth of Katsuki's strong arms.

"K-Katsuki-"

"Ochako did that bastard hurt you?" He scanned my body searching for any injuries. I shook my head weakly.

Katsuki picked my fragile body up and began to carry me. Surprised, I looked up at him to notice the worried expression.

He was worried about me...

I felt bad. He was probably worried sick when I didn't answer his calls. My body sank into his arms cradling around me.

He managed to carry me all the way back to dorms as my eyes became heavier by the minute. I fell asleep in the comfort of his arms, soon awaking in my own bed with a weight pressing against me. 

To my surprise, Katsuki had fallen asleep on top of me. I smiled and placed a soft kiss on his forehead before falling asleep once again...

__________________________
Thank you!
<3