2 × 2

22
'Morning'

OCHAKO URARAKA'S POV
×××

As Katsuki and I walked downstairs I began to hear conversations coming from the room Momo went in last night for tea. 

I guess that was the kitchen and we both entered the room to be greeted with only some of our classmates. Turns out that a bunch of us were late sleepers since school is so exhausting. 

"Good morning!" 

I was greeted by Hagakure, Kirishima, Mina, and Deku. 

I waved and greeted everyone back as Katsuki silently took a seat in an empty seat by Kirishima. I sat beside him and noticed Momo cooking with Todoroki assisting her. 

The aroma of pancakes and all other sorts of breakfast foods filled the room causing me to get impatient. 

"Yo! Bakubro how was it sleeping in the same room as Uraraka!" Kirishima asked loud enough for the whole room to hear. All eyes were on him as he looked down at the table. 

"It was okay, It felt the same as the other times." He stretched out his arms unaware of how wrong that sentence was. 

Now all eyes were on me. Great. I turned red and averted my eyes trying to avoid them at all costs. 

I could feel them all staring daggers at me. "Okay! Who's first?" 

Momo asked turning around with a plate full of deliciousness. Mina popped up and waved her hand from side to side in a child-like manner while the rest of us stuck our hands up respectfully. 

Please be me. Please be me. Please be ME!

"Bakugou?" 

Momo approached him to set a plate in front of him. I turned to him to see that he had his hand up proudly in the air. 

I snickered and covered my mouth to try and trap the laughter. A little squeak managed to escape making Katsuki eye me. 

"What the hell are you laughing at? I'm fucking hungry." 

I continued to laugh as he angrily shoveled food into his mouth.

"Who's next?" Momo asked turning with another plate of food.

After everyone had gotten their breakfast more and more of our classmates were beginning to wake up.

Jiro, Tokoyami, and Kaminari soon joined the table and ate their breakfast.

The smell of home came to me. I remembered the taste of the breakfast my mother would make me in the early morning. A sweet feeling came over me.

I wished I could see my parents now since I hadn't seen them since the day, they visited me at my place. 

After everyone finished their food one by one my classmates began to leave thanking Momo and Todoroki for the nice breakfast.

"Thank you so much, Momo. The food was great." I looked over at Todoroki who was cleaning the kitchen.

"Thank you as well." I added with a smile. He nodded and continued to wash dishes and tend to the kitchen.

I walked out with Katsuki following close behind me. I turned to him and jumped up.

"That was so fun, right Katsuki?"

He smirked and dug his hands into his pockets as he kept walking. "It was only fun because you were there."

I blushed and laughed. "Yeah, sureee."

He nodded insisting that he wasn't kidding. "I slept fucking great because of you."

I put my hands against my cheeks hiding my face from him. "Don't mention that, Katsuki. It's embarrassing."

Katsuki scoffed as he was now beside me. He put a hand over my shoulder and pulled me close.

"I'm going to keep talking about it until the day I die."

I shook my head and puffed out my cheeks in frustration.

"You really liked it that much, huh?"

He gave me a mischievous grin. "Yeah, I guess I did. I want to do it more."

I turned red. He's really good at making me fall in love with him and be angry at him at the same time.

!!!

My phone rang and I flipped it open to see Deku calling me. I remembered that back when I was laughing at Katsuki I saw Deku leave early. Maybe he was getting ready for the movies...

"Hello?"

"Uraraka~San!"

  "Deku!"

I could feel intense eyes staring at me from Katsuki as I called out his name.

"What time did you want to meet at the movies?"

"Um, how about 1:00?"

I could hear Deku thinking aloud. A loud Hmmm was audible while I listened for his answer.

"Okay that sounds good." He said snapping out of thought.

I smiled. "Great see you then!"

"Yeah, Bye Uraraka~San!"

"Bye Deku!"

I hung up the phone and put it away. I looked up at Katsuki who was very visibly uncomfortable with the whole idea of us hanging out.

I really wanted to tell him that I loved him and nobody else so there was no reason to worry but I couldn't. Not yet I couldn't.  

_______________________
Thank you for
reading.
<3

Katsuki was being an
adorable smug bitch
in this chapter.
sorry. <]:)