Brilliant Ideas

You: Newt is just staring at one of the unconscious guards. "Newt what are you thinking?" He doesn't respond. Fear grips you when suddenly he gets up and in one swift motion, he's kneeling over the guard, without any protection from the shooting Guards. "Newt! What are you doing? Get back here!" You shout reaching out a hand to grab him. Newt takes something from the unconscious guard then leaps back to his original position. He places a protective arm across your chest, pushing you back while shouting for you and Thomas to hide behind the wall. He chucks the device around the corner at the oncoming guards. The device activates, sending electric shocks in all different directions taking out all of the guards. Thomas nods, "Nice Newt." Newt smiles and the three of you take off down the hallway once more. Right as you turn a corner a singular guard halts in front of you. None of you have any guns left. The guard shouts, "You three! Hands up! Get down on the ground NOW!" You freeze like a deer in headlights before looking to Thomas and Newt, not sure what to do. That's when a loud scream that sounds more like a battle cry comes from around the corner. A figure bursts around the corner tackling the guard before throwing him through a glass window. All the while never stopping his battle cry. The figure turns to face you. Minho. You Newt and Thomas all exchange a look and then run to Minho engulfing him in a group hug. Minho smiles looking each one of you in the eye, "Is this really real? Are you guys here?" You all smile and nod, "Yeah Minho. We're here. I Promised didn't I?" Minho smiles again, then grabs you by the hand pushing you behind him when more shouts come from the corner behind you. You roll your eyes. Do these people just have an endless supply of guards? The now-four of you take off, once again running for your lives. Turn after turn you start to lose the guards that are chasing you. You smile for a split second, thinking you've lost them. Then Janson appears in front of you crushing your hopes and dreams, as-per usual. Thomas turns and kicks open a door, "Get in! Get in guys!." You all file into the room, Shutting the door behind you. You and Newt start looking for things to brace the door. Thomas backs up toward the window and you start to look around. There's nowhere to go. You're trapped. To make things worse, they have a saw and are cutting open the door. Minho shouts to Thomas, "You got any brilliant ideas?" You look back at Thomas who's gazing out the window. "Maybe" 

 Your jaw drops. "No no no." He can't actually be thinking that. There's no way. But he is. You all grab a huge tank of who knows what and chuck it out the window, breaking the glass. Thomas looks down see it crash into a fountain of water that lays below, "Alright. That's doable. Just need a bit of running start." You look at him not even trying to hide your fear. Then you look at Newt, and your heart skips a beat. Black veins have started to peak out of his uniform crawling up his neck. He's running out of time. You nod and take a deep breath as your arms begin to shake from the nerves that have overtaken your body. The four of back up to the far wall where sparks are still flying from the door. You grab Newt's hand a squeeze it, trying to reassure him, but mainly reassuring yourself. Minho looks at Thomas, "You sure about this?" Thomas shakes his head, "Not really." You respond, "Oh well that's just great now isn't it?" Minho looks at you then at Thomas, "Yeah nice pep talk man." Newt speaks up with a joking smile, "Yeah we're all bloody inspired." You give they boys a smile of admiration, even in a time of crisis, you all manage to joke about it. The door bursts open behind you, startling you with a loud bang. In unison, the four of you turn and look behind you. Janson and his guards are coming in relentlessly. Then without a second thought, you follow as the boys run and leap out the window. Everything seems to happen in slow motion. First, you notice that the fall looks much higher when you're actually falling. Second, you notice that you are absolutely terrified. Third, you notice the boys are screaming. Fourth you notice that you're screaming louder. Fifth you notice that the water is really close. Then you hit the water. You wince as the water slams against your body, sending pain in several different directions. Cold water slowly starts to seep in through the cracks of your uniform finding it's way to your skin, sending shivers all down your body. You pull your arms and kick your legs wildly to get to the surface. The uniform you're wearing is heavy, you can feel it pulling you further into the water as you struggle against the icy pull. You're running out of breath. Your arms start to feel numb as your oxygen runs out. Just when you think you'll never make it, you break the surface of the water, gasping for air. You look around and see the boys climbing out of the water not too far away, and you hear Newt who's looking around wildly, "Y/n. Where's Y/n?!" You shout as you swim towards them, "I'm right here. I'm ok!" Newt turns to look at your and you can actually see him let out a sigh of relief. You finally make it to the edge of the fountain and the boys help you out of the water.