Realise The Potential

hello.

before you begin, just know this first book was written ages ago and i promise i have improved. This is the first of three books, AND GET READY FOR AN  EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER.

so yeah. please give it a chance. 

love u

Prologue

Crushes. Do you want to know why they're called that? Because they literally- crush you. Hence the shitty name and feelings they bring to you.

Trust me, I really try not to get them. But I guess I can't always control my feelings. I'm actually quite good at that- being into acting and drama classes and stuff.
Getting to the point, yes, I am desperate for a boyfriend. I could go on about how "no guys notice me" or something but it seems all the wrong ones notice.

The weird and creepy ones notice me.

I wasn't the most attractive person ever, brown boring hair and brown boring eyes. Nothing really about me was that interesting... Except for my personality. Smart ass mouth, loud voice and a person that never ceases to tell you about their last fan-girling moment. But I don't think guys fuck girls that can make you laugh. That was why crushes are completely useless and humiliating to me. I've had one other real one. His name was Sam. We would have been perfect together. Same music taste, same style, same humour. He of course didn't like me back so I gave up hope after a while.

Being single and ready to mingle, I was given the curse of the "wingman" (or wing woman). I've pretty much been getting couples together since 5th grade- and it seems no one wants to do the same to me. Not meaning to brag, but I'm very good at what I do. Talking up people, telling others what to say, planning and all. I grew a heap of friendships by just helping couples get together. Hayley's ex-boyfriends- I got her with both of them but I still talk to them regularly as I see them on a different level then what Hayley did.

Sometimes being in a romanticised relationship takes away the true essence of the person's personality. I see who the people really are, what they really act like. They don't need to pretend in front of me as I'm not the one they are wanting to impress. I admit, sometimes I would talk to Hayley about her boyfriends and be surprised when she doesn't know things about them that I do. Making Hayley jealous made me happy because she's the one getting all the attention and I'm on the inside helping and finding things out.

Am I a bad friend?

I asked myself that question a lot throughout Hayley's relationships. Yes, she always got extremely good looking boyfriends and I would bang them instantly. It wasn't until I seriously fell for one of them...

Hard.

A/N Thank You for reading if you are <3 remember to vote, comment and share this story if you like it.

Stay Tre Cool