WOW OVER 1K READS WOWOOWWOOW

BILLIE DYED HIS HAIR BLONDE, THEN GREEN OMF.

-------

Sapphires POV

"Do I look okay?" Billie asks, stretching out his arms and turning around.

"Yes, you look fine for the tenth time" I roll my eyes.

"I'm just checking. I'm nervous as fuck" He murmurs turning to look at his reflection once again. It's so adorable how much he cares to look good for this date. Hell, he could show up dressed in a plastic bag and still look hot. My eyes widen at my thoughts after realising he's about to go on a date with my best friend. A sudden wash of realisation and sadness sweeps my mind as I watch Billie mess up his bright blue hair and twist his nose ring.

"Should I take the nose ring out?" Billie turns to me.

"No Billie!" I groan. "If she agreed to go out with you with the ring in, she won't care if you have it on the dare"

"Okay, okay" He turns away from me again, sighing. "Do you really think I can do this Saph?" He asks, a pleading look in his eyes. My heart melts at the sight. The cute denim jacket, black jeans and worn converse. I couldn't help but imagine what Billie would wear if we ever went on a date- not like that was going to happen.

"Yeah. Of course Bill" I smile at him. A real, excited smile is wiped onto his face before he turns and walks out.

"Let's go!" He shouts. I laugh before running out after him

BJ Pov

My heart is thumping as I edge further down the pathway, closer towards Hayley's front door. My shaking hand balls up, and I raise it readying to knock. I turn around, giving one last glance at Sapphire who was crouched behind the bushes in the front yard. I shoot her a half-smile before turning back to face the door and take a deep breath.

My knuckles make impact with the door and a gentle knocking sound emerges. I try to calm my breathing. Who knew this could be so nerve wracking? With what seemed like forever, the door is opened and I take a look at the breath taking person behind it. Her blue eyes are sparkling, pink lips full and face clear of any makeup. Her straightened blonde hair is resting gracefully on the shoulders of her white, elegant singlet top that is accompanied by her black leggings.

Wow.

"Hey" She smiles. I am suddenly brought back to the real world and realise I have to reply.

"Hey" I breathe, licking my lips. Her eyes travel down my body, and back to my eyes. She's still smiling- good sign? "Y- You ready?" I stutter. God dammit Billie.

"Yeah" She laughs. Good sign.

Then, the unimaginable happens, she slides her arm through mine, linking them. My heart races faster than ever before. This was really happening.

Sapphire POV

(((5 mins earlier)))

"Where do I go?!" I whisper yell at Billie, who was pacing up and down the sidewalk, stressed.

"I don't know, get in the bushes or something!" He sharply whispers back. I look over to Hayley's front door. The porch light is on as if she'd been waiting for this moment for hours. I bet Thalia was upstairs with her, straightening Hayley's hair and gossiping with her. I grit my teeth before turning around and stepping into the prickly bush.

"Ah shit! I cut myself on a spike!"

"Shh, I'm going in" Billie tries to hide his laughter at my pain. I watch him nervously walk up the steps to Hayley's front door. Billie turns around to me, our eyes meeting. I think only for a moment that he would turn around and ditch Hayley for me. That he would realise that we have so much more in common and how much more he would enjoy being around me then her. The thought is crushed when he turns back around and knocks on the door.

The door swiftly opens a couple of seconds later and Hayley is standing beautifully as usual. How could I compete with that? The looks Billie gives me are so different to the ones he gives her. The way he talks about her, how nervous he was to ask her out and actually go on a date with her. I was the wing man- once again. I watch the two exchange in conversation before Hayley steps out, linking arms with Billie.

I roll my eyes in jealousy and watch them walk back down the path towards the truck.

I hate my life.

---------------

A/N I really enjoy writing this book :D

Thanks for 1.1K reads! Please remember to vote, comment and share this story with all your friends :)

Don't worry, this will not end any time soon.

Tomorrow (the 11th) is the nationaly holiday for Green Day! (Taken from Billies instagram account) and yesterday was the wonderful Tre Cools birthday :)

twitter- @trecoolnips

Also, I have an idea for a gerard way story so any killjoys out there interested?

luv u long time.