1300655506

Sapphires POV
"Black veil brides?" I say, sitting cross legged on Billies bed.
"Ew" Billie cringes, scrunching up his face. My jaw drops and my eyes widen.
"As if! Andy Biersack is beautiful!" I protest.
"Okay okay" Billie laughs. "My turn." He stands up and walks to his wall of posters.
"Blink 182?" He asks.
"Love them" I smile. "All American Rejects?"
"Meh"
I pout, crossing my arms over my chest. Billies room was your average punk guys room. Smelt like him, clothes scattered on the ground, a wall of posters and bikini models and finally his blue guitar that was resting on a stand.
"Let's get to the reason you're here" He says, sitting down next to me. "What do I do for the date?"
I turn my body to face him, slightly blushing when our knees touch.
"Well, she likes guys who compliment her. Guys with manners. But, you really have to make her laugh. She doesn't like fish or sushi, but'll eat most other foods. She likes music like Fall Out Boy, Arctic Monkeys, My Chemical Romance-"
"Okay jeez slow down" Billie laughs.
I roll my eyes before standing up and pacing around the room. There are different photographs of Billie playing his guitar with an older man- presuming it's his father and many old beer bottles and cigarette packages lying around.
"Take her to dinner, then a movie. She likes horror and comedy"
Billie puts his head in his hands.
"I know I'm gonna mess this up, I always do"
"Aww Billie it's okay" I walk over and drape an arm around his shoulder. "Just be yourself, she should like you for that"
"You really think so?"
"Yeah" I sigh.
-----
1 hour later
-----
"Not that fucking cord- oh my god"
"I'm sorry! The strings are hurting my fingers"
"I told you to use a pick"
"I wanted to look professional"
A wide smile crosses Billies face and he starts shaking his head.
"You're so annoying" He lets out a laugh.
"Well you're a bad guitar teacher" I tease, placing the guitar down next to me.
A goofy expression washes over Billies face, I know what's coming next. Did I really have to be that stupid and tell him what annoys me most?
Suddenly, Billie jumps on the bed and pushes his hands to tickle my stomach. I immediately scream while laughing and try to push him off but he pins me down with the same wild expression.
"I swear- to fucking God!" I choke out, in-between laughs and screams. Billie suddenly stops and into my eyes. His eyes trail over my face and stop on my lips as he licks his own.
"You know what Sapphire?" He mumbles, eyes still on my lips.
My heart race increases. Here we were, Billie lying on top of me on his bed. This moment felt magical. I really think it's going to happen.
"Yeah?" I breathe, readying myself for a kiss.
Billie leans in, eyes on mine.
"I'm really lucky to have a friend like you"
-----------
A/N
#SORRYNOTSORRY