Oh shit i ran out of gas

BJ Pov
-------
The autumn wind ruffles my hair as I look down at my worn converse on the side walk. I was walking Sapphire home after we finished our first "lesson" -as she liked to call it. I look over to her, she looked flushed and worried at the same time. Was it something I said? I didn't want to mess up our friendship, since she was my only hope of having a girlfriend. She sighs deeply before looking up to face me.
"Can I ask you something?" She quietly says.
"Yeah, sure." I shove my hands into my pocket.
"Those guys chasing us... The first day we met?" She furrows her eyebrows "Who were they, and why were they chasing us?"
My eyes widen. I forgot that we hadn't told her the reason of that, since she witnessed it.
"Everyone knows about my... Dealing. Right?"
She nods her head, eyes glued on me. I take a deep breath, before continuing.
"They're my suppliers, I get the drugs off them, I sell him, we split the profit. Same happens with Tre and Mike. A couple of months ago, a wire broke in our practise room. None of the instruments would work without that wire which would mean we couldn't practise. And fuck, to get it fixed it would be expensive. We stole the money. Used it to fix the wires and well, they didn't like it. Got shit faced mad at us. We don't have that type of money to pay them back! So yeah, they kind of want to kill us. No biggie eh?"
I turn back to Sapphire and smile at her expression. Her eyes are wide and her mouth is open.
"Holy shit!!" She finally yells, I laugh. "So how much do you owe them?"
I bite my lip trying to compress my smile, this was actually really serious.
"$3,980" (£2541.81)
Sapphire bursts into laughter, throwing her head back. After finally recovering, she looks up to me, eyes teary.
"You're in deep shit, Billie Joe."
I take a bow, before turning and walking down her street. We walk on in a comfortable silence, watching the sun set into the horizon as night is spreading over the sky. I was scared shitless for my date with Hayley. What if I mess this up? What if she doesn't like me? My thoughts were pulsing through my mind as a sudden push to my chest snaps me out of it.
"This is the furthest you can go" Sapphire lowers her voice.
"Wha? Why?"
"My mom wouldn't want me hanging with you! I'm sorry" she sighs. A grin creeps onto my face.
"Oh I totally get it" I say. Sapphire looks at me, confused. "I'll see you round, taffy" and with a wave of my hand, I lazily spin around and start walking home.
-----
Sapphires POV
-----
I quietly slip through the door of my house and run upstairs to my bedroom. I never really feel like talking to my parents so this is a usual thing for me. I sigh, looking around my room. Posters of My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, Blink-182, Silver chair and many more bands were covered all over my walls, leaving no sign of the cream coloured paint underneath. I flop down on my bed, looking through my phone. I scroll through the stupid messages and pictures in the group chat I'm in with Mike, Billie and Tre. Stupid spammers ruin my phone.
"Saph?" My mom knocks on the door, but enters anyway. "How was homework club?"
I look up from my phone before remembering the slight lie I had told my mother about what I was doing every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
"Yeah it was good" I lie "I got most of it done"
"Well that's good. Finish it off now, before dinner"
I discretely roll my eyes, before hoping off my bed just as mom is shutting the door. With her gone, I jump back on my bed not listening to her stupid thought of me doing homework.
**Tre** Yeah, but if you have sex with a donkey, would thee donkey have some sort of messed-up donkey human?
**Mike** I don't know, ask your dad and look in the mirror
**Billie** hahahah yeah Tre, you are kind of an ass.
I laugh at the pointless messaging going on before playing some music from my laptop. As I lie back on the bed, I think of the situation going on at the moment.
Billie definitely likes Hayley. I'm pretty sure Hayley will like Billie- I mean he's gorgeous. I like Billie. Hayley and Billie are my friends. Argh why does this always happen to me.
"Saph! Dinner!"
I groan and roll off my bed before heading down stairs. Here's the thing about my parents, they already have my life set out for me. Big time doctors with a lawyer daughter and a CEO son would expect a lot from there youngest daughter. I had no interest in anything like that. I've told them countless times about my aspirations of an actress, a director or a photographer but they think I could do so much better. It makes it a little better since my older sister and brother have moved out into their successful lives, they're not on my back about how much of a failure I will be.
"How was school?" My dad asks me.
"Fine" I bluntly reply, twirling the spaghetti with my fork.
"Come on Sapphire, talk to your dad" Mom sits down at the head of the table.
"It was swell. I love reading a text book and answering pointless questions for 7 hours and talking to people I hate" I look straight at my mother. She shakes her head before looking at her food.
"I'm just making sure Sapphire, I hope you know we want the best for you in life." Dad is always looking at mom after talking to me, as if he's asking for approval which pisses me off even more.
"I spoke to the principle about giving you extra classes so you can focus on becoming a scientist" Mom says.
"What!?" I yell.
"Don't worry Sapphire, we'd be happy if you worked in a little clinic or pharmacy" Dad tries to calm me down.
"I don't want to become a fucking scientist!" I stand up forcefully, my chair scraping on the floor behind me.
"Watch your language! We have told you enough times where you are going in life, we just want what's best!" Mom almost yells.
"Exactly! It's what YOU want! Last time I checked its my fucking life!"
And with that, I run back to my room, slamming the door.
**You** I hate my parents :/
**Mike** haha doesn't everyone?
**You** yeah but this time I'm really pissed
**Tre** Aww poor Saffy *virtual hug*
**You** haha, Tre
-----------------
An hour later
---------------
I hear the front door shut, which means my parents have left to go to their night shift at work. My phone vibrates and I look to see a private text from Billie. Him being a crush, I quickly run over to my phone, panting while I unlock it.
**Billie** hey you okay?
**You** not really
**Billie** can I come over?
**You** random, but yeah sure
Shit! Billies coming over! I quickly shove all my dirty clothes and underwear in my wardrobe and rush down stairs to clean up the kitchen.
I need to look casual
Like I wasn't expecting him
I sit on my bed, on my phone with music playing.
Yeah
This looks good
A tap on my window gives me a fright as I roll off my bed.
"Billie!? What the fuck!?" I yell at the closed window.
"You said your parents wouldn't like me!" His voice is muffled by the glass.
"They're not home, idiot" I laugh, opening the window.
"Oh, well at least I know I can do that now" He motions to the window. I laugh before turning to sit down on my bed. Billie walks around, looking at my posters and things on my shelf. "Your rooms pretty cool" He murmurs.
"Thanks"
-------------------
A/N SORRY IT ENDED WEIRDLY I WANTED TO WRITE MORE BUT THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY LONG

stay Tre Cool