Good onya mum

Sapphires POV

"TAFFFFYYYYY!" A yell travels down the hallway. A smile creeps onto my face. Tre was probably the most energetic and playful person I have ever met.

Shutting my locker, I turn to see him running towards me with a huge grin on his face. Before I can speak, he grabs my wrist and pulls me back up the hallway and outside the school.

"Tre what the fuck!!" I scream, trying not to trip over.

"QUICKQUICKQUICK" He screams in reply.

Out in the school car park, we dodge many students and keep running to the very back. An old pickup truck comes into view and Tre immediately picks me up bridal style and throws me through the window before jumping in himself.

"FUCK!" I yell as Tre’s body lands on mine.

"Way to make an entrance, Tre" A male voice in the front seat says. I turn my head to see Mike staring at me, laughing.

"Tre, please get off of me"

"B-"

"Tre you're crushing my spine"

Tre quickly moves of me and I sit up, brushing myself off. When I look in the seat in front of me, my heart stops beating. The familiar electric blue hair is in full sight.

It's Billie.

"Hey taffy" Billie turns around with a crooked smile on his face. I roll my eyes at Tre before looking back to Billie.

"Hey" I sigh, exhausted from the run from school.

"Sorry about the rush, we gotta few guys onto us. But don't worry, they don't know our hiding spot" Billie starts the engine.

"What?" I ask, confused.

A few guys onto us? What does that mean? Surely the boys piss off people in our grade but I don't think they would have the time or energy to run after them.

"We might explain later" Mike smirks just as Billie slams the pedal. All 4 of us slam into the back of our seats but I quickly recover by putting on my seat belt.

"Where are we going?" I yell over the roaring engine.

"To a very secret place" Tre yells back poking me in the ribs. I groan to him but hold on to the truck door for dear life.

Billies POV

Sapphire had no idea what she was getting herself into. Being friends with Tre was the best but the worst idea of my life. All 3 of us boys together always started trouble and always spontaneously pissed many people off. As I turn in my seat, I look back at her horrified face. Her deep brown eyes were widened in fear and her chest was heaving up and down as she grabbed the truck door forcefully so she wouldn't fly out the opened window. Her straight long hair was gracefully flapping in the wind and she kept nervously licking her lips keeping her eyes glued to mine.

"BJ! Watch the fucking road!" Mike punches me in the arm and I swiftly turn around and swerve the truck away from a group of crossing kids.

I laugh out loud with Mike and Tre as Sapphire yells profanities at my stupid act. Snapping us out of the stupid mood, the black van that's chasing us bumps slightly into the back of the truck.

"Shit!" I yell, slamming my foot to go faster.

"They're gaining on us Billie!" Tre screams, jumping up and down in his seat.

"Wha- what do they want! Why are they chasing us!?" Sapphire yells worriedly, her frightened eyes dodging between Tre, Mike and I. We all laugh more as I make the quick turn, heading towards the border line of the city. I swerve between cars after successfully losing the black van. The rush of adrenaline is still seeping through my veins as I pull up on the side of the hill, down where the hangout is. It's silent, all I can hear is the deep breaths of us and the steaming of the over worked engine.

"Hol. Ly. Shit." Sapphire gasps, resting her head on the back of the seat. Tre smirks at her before taking off his seatbelt.

"Would someone care to explain!?" She says, confused. Mike lets out a laugh before looking to her.

"Let's just say they don't like us too much." He smirks and looks to me. I turn to sapphire again and stare into her eyes.

"So here we are" I motion my hands out the window. "This is where we hang out, and if you tell anyone about it, we'll have to kill you" The 3 of us burst into laughter again and she rolls her eyes.

We clamber out of the truck and Tre takes the liberty of lying on the top of the hill and rolling down. Sapphire laughs loudly before making her way downhill with Mike following close behind. I reach into the back of the truck and pull out my back pack and follow the rest down.

I always say I'll never get wasted again, but I never keep that promise.

A/N Dayum Billie-Boo

Vote, Comment, Share

Stay Tre Cool