Panic! At My Disco

BJ Pov
-------
This was it. The time I become a man. I was going to ask out a girl. The first girl... I've ever asked out...
I take another drag at my cigarette while leaning against the lockers. I look around at my empty hallway. The only life form I see is the old janitor at the end but he wouldn't tell me off for smoking anyway. The bell rings out, over head that breaks me out of my pointless thoughts.
This is it, Billie
Don't screw this up.
Don't screw this up...
The hallway starts clearing as students head off to their next classes and I take that as my queue to turn the corner. My palms start sweating as I see the blonde flowing hair.
Hayley was getting books out of her locker, with her back to me. I checked out her ass, which looked amazing in the jeans she had on.
Taking a deep breath, I continue walking up to her locker.
"Uhm, hi" I nervously greet.
Hayley turns, flipping her hair over her shoulder.
"Oh, hey Billie" She smiles.
"I was just- um. I was just wondering if-" I stutter. I put my head down in embarrassment.
"Yeah?" Her smile widens as she bobs her head down to meet my stare. I look up into her blue eyes and the confidence of 100 men suddenly enters my body.
"I'm wondering if you wanna go out with me sometime, maybe Saturday?" I lift my head high.
"Yeah, sure. Pick me up at 6, k?" Her eyes are glistening now.
"Sounds good"
With another hair flip, she shuts her locker and turns to walk down her hallway. I notice the over exaggerated movement of her hips, obviously trying to get my attention- and it did.
As soon as she was out of sight, my fists were in the air. I was dancing around the empty hallway, jumping around in my own happiness.
You did it!
You actually got a date!
--------
Sapphires POV
-------
After surviving another maths class with Tre, I exit the school. I was hoping this day would end since tonight I'm going to billies house for his first lesson on Hayley- and my first guitar lesson. I was really nervous to be going to his house, I hated knowing that I would be helping him with a relationship. This always happens to me though... It shouldn't be any different with Billie Joe.
"Oi! Sapphire!" I look to see Billie leaning against the school gate. His smile is wide and his eyes are wide as he licks his lips before pushing himself off the gate to meet me.
"She said yes!" He cries out, wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me around. I embrace the hug. Smelling the cigarettes and weed on him.
It wasn't until Billie set me down that I had realize that I was smiling like an idiot to myself. Yeah, crushes can do that to you.
"That's awesome Bill!" I smile. "And you thought you couldn't do it"
Billie grabs my chin with his hand and tilts my head up.
"I wouldn't of been able to do it without you" He says, looking into my eyes.
My heart was beating rapidly in my chest, I really think he's going to kiss me.
Before another thought could pass by, he turns away and starts walking towards his car.
"Come on Saph, we have a lot to learn today"
I follow towards the car, sighing. This was going to be terrible.
----
A/N
Yeah so I'm not proud of this chapter...
Oh well.
Bye
Next one will be better.