Last Update Of The Year o_O

A/N I actually got 2K reads like whatttt 

Also, any MCR fans out there please stop being mean to Frank :( He said hugs make him uncomfortable and bringing up Frerard and MCR at his own concert is just disrepectful.

Sapphires POV

“CHEERS! For the bestest band to ever exist!” Tre drunkenly raises his glass, splashing a bit of the alcohol on Mike.

“Watch it jackass” Mike slurs taking a swig at his glass. I look next to me, to a completely sober Billie who was whispering some stupid romantic shit with Hayley. I lean over to his ears on my chair, careful not to slip over.

“Why aren’t you getting fucked up?” I say quietly.

“I always do stupid shit when I’m fucked up, I don’t want Hayley to think any less of me” He replies. I roll my eyes and push myself back into the ground before whispering pussy whipped under my breath. “What was that Sapphire?” Billie teases me.

“Nothing, sir” I smirk back, playing with my empty glass on the table. I wasn’t in the mood to get drunk tonight. I’d probably do something stupid like my inner desire to fuck Billie or something. I’ve only ever gotten drunk once, and sadly enough I was alone. My parents had left the liquor cabinet unlocked when they went away on a business trip. I drank the whole bottle of cherry vodka only because it reminded me of the red cordial I used to drink as a happy child.

“I really like that last song Billie” Hayley giggles. I roll my eyes. Guess what bitch? It was written about me.

God I’m harsh. She’s my best friend and I’ve turned all butt hurt when I don’t get the guy I want. I suddenly feel guilty…

“Yeah me too” Billie smiles back to her. I smile to myself. I like the song too, Billie.

“Who is this ‘She’” Hayley flirtatiously runs a finger over his chest. Calm down Sapphire, think nice happy thoughts

“Well uh- it’s…” Billie flusters. Shit. Shit. Shit. What is he going to say? “It’s about you” He quickly and quietly says. Mike and Tre break into laughter almost straight away and I feel the room start to spin.

He lied.

He lied.

He lied.

The tears attempt to show but I refuse to cry. I felt as if I was stabbed in the back and the heart at the same time. My breathing starts to quicken and the lump in my throat starts to pulse. I’m not breaking down. I’m not. I am strong. I can do this. I am not breaking down in front of them.

I stand up quickly, my stool screeching against the floor. The attention is on me and I am frozen. My breath hitches in my throat as I try to say something.

Say something, idiot!

“I have to pee” I quietly say before quickly walking to the woman’s bathroom. That’s the fucking shit I came up with. How embarrassing. I grip the sink and look into the dirty mirror. Look at me compared to Hayley. Of course Billie likes her. I wish I could control my feelings but they’ve grown too strong. If Billie had told Hayley that the song was written about me, everyone would know something was up. I would start blushing straight away and give it away easily. I understand why Billie said that but I didn’t want to feel this hurt. It’s as if my heart has been broken but it’s never been his. I start inhaling and exhaling slowly to calm the feelings of a panic attack and ready myself to step out again.