I Don't Know What To Call This

(((Prayers out to Jason White who was diagnosed with tonsil cancer)))

(((Pic is Billies Outfit)))

BJ POV

"Dude, that was good as!" Mike exclaims, setting down his bass. I wipe my forehead with the sleeve of my shirt and walk over to him.

"Thanks man"

"What are you gonna call it?"

I think for a while. The song was written about Sapphire. The boys can’t know that, they'll think I like her even though the date with Hayley is tonight. "She" I simply say, shrugging.

"Very original" Mike sarcastically says.

"Ready for tonight hot stuff?" Tre teases. I laugh, sitting down on the couch. Fuck, it was hot in my basement. I'll have to have another shower before I leave.

"Yeah... I guess" I try to avoid their stares but I know they're smirking at me.

"Well, what are you doing with her?' Mike asks.

"Dinner and movie" I mutter. He shakes his head

"The classic dinner and movie"

"Whats wrong with that? Then you don't have to be talking to her the whole time" Tre jokes.

"Guys, I have it handled. Sapphire will be here before the date"

"Damn you owe that girl big time, look at all the shit she’s doing for you!" Mike opens a bottle of beer.

"Don't worry, I'm paying her back" I knew they were right. I can’t even explain how thankful I am for Sapphire. Helping me get a girlfriend so I only have to worry about the band.

"Guitar lessons, how kind of you" Tre coos sarcastically at me.

"Well it’s all she wants!" I protest.

"They'll say that but they won’t mean it!" Mike sings. Ugh. What dick heads. I only care about getting a girlfriend. Sapphire will get over it one day, she should be happy that I'm getting one.

Tonight was either going to be the best or worst day of my life. I'll either score one of the hottest girls at school or make a complete joke out of myself. This is the thing I've been waiting for. Life would be so much better with one. It looks like all the issues I'll have will be cleaned up with one girl. One girl. Hayley Williams. I needed to make an effort, getting her won’t be easy. I showered, shaved, put on some cologne shit and waited for Sapphire to help be dress. Yes, I needed help for clothes.

"Hey dingbat, you ready for tonight?" Sapphire greets, stepping into my house.

"Fuck, I don’t know" I close the door and run my hands through my hair.

"You'll do fine!" She assures "Now come on, you gotta get dressed"

We run up stairs and I tear open my wardrobe doors. A couple of pairs of jeans and some t-shirts are the only things in site and I cringe.

"Is this it?" Sapphire rests her chin on my shoulder.

I shrug "I never thought I'd have to dress classy for anything"

"You don’t have to dress classy Billie, just a little nicer than what you normally would" She closes her eyes as if she is deep in thought. This was confusing. What’s so difficult about this? Did she have something planned with Hayley and I was taking that away from her?

"Are... you okay Saph?" I turn around to face her. She seems to be shocked at me asking her as she stumbles backwards.

"Uh- yeah I'm fine" She quickly balances herself. I stare at her for longer trying to figure out whats going on.

"You sure?" I nod my head down to her height. She looks up, a blank expression on her face but still the familiar gleam in her eyes.

"Yes, Billie. C'mon you have to get ready" She pushes past me and starts looking through the clothes. Her back is tuned to me and all the attention is on the half dirty and half ripped useless clothes I never wear. I didn’t have much anyway. I didn’t need it. Moms never here to buy me any so I had to live with it.  Sapphire sighs while lifting up a denim jacket with a smile on her face. "Wear this" She throws it at me and I catch with one hand, shooting her a half smile.

"This?" I frown as I hold it up.

"Yeah, you'll look hot in it" Sapphire quickly slips out before realising what she said. Her hands fly to her mouth with a smack and her eyes are wide. "Uh... You'll look good in it" She mumbles. I laugh before slipping the jacket on and looking at myself in the mirror.

"You're right Saph, I do look hot in it"

-------------------------------------------

A/N heyheyhey Just wondering if i should do a s*x scene in this story? I actually like writing them WHOOPS 

Sorry for short chapter