I hate my weaknesses

(BJ POV) (lol BJ)
"So what happened with your parents?" I wonder around Sapphires room, picking up photo frames and looking through CDs.
"They just- control my life" She groans and buries her head in her pillow.
"How?" I sit down next to her.
"They expect me to do well in school, go to college and become a scientist or some shit" She mutters.
I burst out laughing, receiving a nasty look from Saph as she throws the pillow at my head.
"Even I can't see you being that!" I grab the pillow. "So what do you wanna do anyway?"
She shrugs before standing up and putting on a Sum 41 CD. "A photography maybe, or a directer"
"That's pretty cool. You could take photos of our live shows when we're rich and famous"
She rolls her eyes and I return the favour by throwing the pillow at her.
"Ugh... When you become famous, I'm coming with you to get out of this fucking town. I have to live up to the expectations of my brother and sister! My parents never listen to what I want. All they care about is having something to brag about to their other smart-doctor colleagues." She flops down on the bed and I lie down next to her. I'm surprised to see posters on her ceiling. She filled up all the wall space so now I'm staring at a picture of Ollie Sykes in silence.
"I promise I'll take you" I whisper.
"Really?"
"Yeah"
I hold out my pinky finger and we intertwine.
"That's a pinky promise, if you break that I can kick you in the balls"
"Whatever you say, Sapphire" I chuckle.
-------
I wearily open my eyes. Shit. Where am I? I didn't get drunk last night, did I? I make out faces all around me as my eyes adjust to the darkness.
Crap, I must of fallen asleep in Sapphires room. I see her lying next to me, her brown hair is fanned out around her and her huge grey t-shirt is raised a little so I can see her bike shorts and a bit of her pale tummy. I grin widely.
My eyes search the room further towards the alarm clock on her bed side table. 4:20am
Hah blaze it.
I stand up and stretch my torso quietly, not wanting to wake Sapphire. Grabbing the blanket off her bed, I drape it over her sleeping body and she stirs pulling it up to her chin. I grab my phone out and take a picture of her.
Heh black mail.
I climb out her window, careful where I place my feet since I was 2 stories up. As I reach the bottom, I remember that Sapphires parents aren't home and that I could of used the front door.
Uhg.
I walk down the street, lighting a joint. Well, it was 4:20.
An idea comes to mind
A song idea.
I mostly get ideas while walking, so this wasn't new to me.

"She, she screams in silence..."

(Sapphires POV)
I wake up to a cool breeze through my window and hide myself with the blanket.
Blanket?
I stand up, wiping the drool from my face. God damn it Billie, he left the window open.
-----------
I rush down stairs, almost late for the bus.
Why didn't I set an alarm!?
Pulling on my full black high tops, I'm rushing down the street with my bag hanging lazily on my back. Luckily, I don't miss the bus and take a seat behind Thalia and Hayley.
"SAPPHIRE! Thank God! I need help." Hayley cries. I mentally roll my eyes before leaning forward.
"What is it?"
"Well, we're wondering where Billie is taking me so I know what to wear" Thalia cuts in.
"He's taking you to a dinner and movie" I sigh, leaning my head in my hand.
"So jeans, my converse and a nice top?" Hayley asks, her perfect Nash-Grier-like blue eyes sparkling.
"Yes! You're gonna look so good! I'm so happy for you Hayley" Thalia squeals.
"Yeah, me too" I sarcastically say. Lucky they don't notice since their heads are too far up their asses.
Wow.
I'm getting bitchy because a guy I like, likes Hayley instead? This happens all the time, why is it any different with Billie Joe?
The bus comes to a stop and a mop of blonde hair comes into view. The lanky boy slides into the seat next to me, a smirk on his face.
"Hey Sapphire" Mike greets. "Ladies" He directs a wink towards them. They both giggle. Ugh.
"Hey Mike" I once again sigh. He completely ignores me, drawing all his attention to Hayley.
"So you and Beej now eh?" He teases. Hayley looks to him, a smile on her perfectly-clear-no-need-to-wear-makeup face. "Yeah, I guess so"
"Cool" He bites his lip, trying to stop his laughter.
The bus comes to a stop again, and on hops the man himself, Billie Joe Armstrong- featuring Tre. Billies face turns bright red and Tre tries to stop laughter as they sit down behind Mike and I.
"Mike what are you doing" Billie whispers into the seat, clenching his jaw.
"Oh nothing" He sweetly replies. "I just want to get to know her before she'll always be trapped in the bedroom with you"
Thalia and Tre burst out laughing while I uncomfortably move in my seat. Billie looks like he's going to kill Mike and Hayley is staring straight ahead, with no emotion.

Here we go again.
---------------
A/n
So I hope this is all g
Yeah
Anxiety attacks aren't fun.

THANK YOU FOR 700 READS OMGGG :D