Taste my rainbow

Sapphires POV

The breath hitches in my throat. Of course he likes Hayley, every guy who I had interest in always falls for her. Knowing that it was too late to try and get Billie, I hung my head in pride still knowing I can be a good friend.

"I happen to be very good friends with Hayley" I smirk.

"Dude that's good as!" Mike elbows Billie.

"Shut up" Billie mutters under his breath and stands to get another beer.

"So do you want me to talk you up to her?" I ask with a sly smile.

"Hey do you want another beer, Saph?" Billie shakes a bottle at me. As much as my heart fluttered when he used my shortened name, I was determined to find out more about Billies crush.

"Stop trying to change the subject" I groan. "Do you want me to talk to her or not?"

"No! Wait- yes! I don't know" Billie turns to face the other way.

"He's not very good at this while 'girlfriend' thing" Tre purposely loudly whispers to me. I giggle and turn to Billie.

"Look, I know what type of guy she likes. If I talk you up a little, she might just want to date you!" I explain, walking towards Billie.

He thinks for a moment before turning to open his mouth.

"Wait up" I put my hand up. "You have to give me something in return."

"You want drugs? Alcohol? I got loads"

"What?!- No. Billie. I don't want drugs."

"Well what do you want then?"

I laugh to myself at Billie’s thoughts immediately jumping to the thought of alcohol or drugs.

"I want guitar lessons"

Tre and Mike burst into laughter.

"Douche bags" I say, rolling my eyes.

"Okay... You help me with a girlfriend and I help you with the guitar." Billie looks into my eyes. I can almost see a vibe of pleading in them.

"Deal?" I put out my hand.

He grabs it and shakes.

"Deal"

-----

The next day

-----

Billies POV

God, I was scared. Scared shitless for a matter of fact. Today was the day that Sapphire was going to talk to Hayley about me. Then, our lessons come. Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday we would go to each other's houses either learning the basics of Hayley Williams or playing the guitar. I wasn't complaining though, I really. Really. Wanted a girlfriend and teaching wasn't so bad, since I taught Mike. Hopefully she wasn't completely un-co with it... Like she says she is with everything else.

As I walk up the corridor with cigarette in my mouth, I get strange looks.

Oh god. Sapphire better have not spilled or I'll kick her ass. I turn the corner and my heart races. Sapphire is standing at the lockers with- you guessed it, Hayley. Even though her back was to me, I knew it was her from her soft, blonde hair and perfectly tanned body. She was wearing light coloured jeans, white converse and a white sweater which covered her assets nicely. Not to mention how good her ass looked in those jeans. With anaconda running through my head, I try to ignore Sapphires smirk as I walk past. Her brown eyes met mine and the edges of her pink lips moving upwards. She fake coughs as I pass them and I discreetly stick the finger up- without Hayley seeing.

I really hope this goes well.

A/N Hope you're enjoying the story :D

Vote, Comment, Share

Stay Tre Cool