Why Wasn't East Jesus Nowhere A Single

A/N I'M GETTING TO EXCITED SO I DECIDED TO POST A SHORT CHAPTER ALSO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM YOU WILL GET SNEAK PEAKS OF CHAPTERS AND RANDOM POSTINGS BYE

@billiejoefinestrong (im on private so people i know dont follow)

Billies POV

As I am holding one of my best friends close to me, I suddenly get an idea. I’m not sure how it will work, but the least I can do is try.

“Come with me” I blurt out as we fall out of the hug again. Sapphire seems taken aback straight away as I don’t even notice I’m holding onto her shoulders.

“What?” She breathes.

“To LA, come with me” I raise my eyebrows looking for an answer in her deep chocolate eyes.

“How?” She furrows her forehead, bringing her arms up to rest on my shoulders.

“W- We’ll skip school, take the truck to LA. Stay in motels, eat fast food, go to small concerts” I start to ramble.

“I know how. I mean- school and parents” She looks down. My hand holds gently onto her chin as I tip it up.

“Hey” I softly say. “We’ll think of something… we always do” I smile. We stand for a couple minutes. I’m not sure what’s going on, but I start to feel more deeply for Sapphire. I’m not sure if it’s because I’ve never had a friend as a girl, but this is defiantly the best I’ve been treated by someone. She takes everyone else’s shit and helps them when she has shit of her own to handle. I wish I could explain how truly grateful I am for her but I never seem to find the right words. I don’t want her to get the wrong idea.

“It’s late, I better go” She mumbles, pulling out of my grasp and stepping back.

“Want me to walk you home?” I step forward again.

“Nah, Its okay” She brushes me off, walking towards her backpack.

“These areas aren’t the best at night Saph” I try and reason. She turns to me with a smile.

“I live like 2 streets from here” She shakes her head.

“Yeah but it’s where the bad part of town ends and the good part stars” I place my hands sassily on my hips.

“Are you saying I’m in the upper class Mr Armstrong?” She retaliates with a posh accent.

“Well, maybe not everyone in that area” I grin and she rolls her eyes.

“I’ll stay on the phone with you, if it will make you feel better” She fake smiles.

“It really would”

Sapphires POV

I pull my flannel tighter around me. Jeez, the nights are getting cold.

“You should have stayed over” Billie says over the phone.

“What?” I run my hands through my hair.

“You’re cold, I can tell” He says, his voice dripping with playfulness.

“Shut up” I laugh, rolling my eyes. I turn the street corner and begin walking down the main road. It doesn’t seem like the main road at night- completely deserted and silent from the many trucks and cars that run down it. I shiver more wishing I brought my huge hoodie.

A thumping noise comes into earshot and I freeze in my steps. I look down the alley way beside me, gulping.

“Saph? What is it?” Billie asks concerned.

“Shh. I think I hear something” I whisper.

“Do I need to come over? Are you scared?” He quickly says. Yes.

“No, it’s probably a stray cat or something. And I’m not scared.” I sigh.

“Well then why are you still whispering?” He says. I can just see him running his hands through his blue hair or twisting his nose ring in concern.

I have no time to reply as a huge man wearing black steps out of the alley way. A sharp breath escapes my mouth as I quickly drop my phone to the ground. The man wraps his arms harshly around me and starts to drag me down the alley way. I can still hear Billie yelling my name through the phone. My small body is thrown against the wall and as my head is recovering I take a huge blow to the stomach. My gasps of breath become louder as a wooden bat fly’s down roughly on my thigh. I cry out in pain as the bat repeatedly makes impact with my torso and legs. After one more kick to the stomach, the bat is dropped to the ground. I hear the shuffling of footsteps walking down the alleyway and I finally look up at the man. My head is spinning and the distorted person in view turns around.

“Let that be a source of encouragement for your friends” He spits before exiting the alley way and disappearing into the night.

A/N Thoughts?? Predictions??

Vote, Comment, Share

Stay Tre Cool