Fresh in foil

Sapphires Pov

Ugh, Mondays. The worst day of the week. I turn off my alarm on my phone sleepily and roll back over. I wasn't ready to face the week yet.

"Time to wake up Sapphire!" My mom yells as she barges into my room. Groaning, I pull my blanket over my head.

"Come on, you're gonna be late!"

When I hear my bedroom door close, I sit up on the side of the bed letting the cold air send goose bumps on my skin. A weird and groggy sound escapes my lips as I stand and walk over to my dresser. I pull on my black skinny jeans and Fall Out Boy T-shirt and make my way to the kitchen, Doc Martens in hand.

Ugh, breakfast.

Not hungry, I finish packing my bag and walk to the bus stop just down the street from my house.

-----

BJ Pov

Yep, I knew it. I probably shouldn't of had so many beers, my head hurts now. I roll over on my half torn mattress,

"Argh!" I cry out in pain, as my nose ring gets caught on my mattress.

"Fucking hell" I murmur rubbing my nose. I reach for my phone to see a text from Tre

*Mike and I are going to school. Get up you shit head! Love ya x*

I groan once again. How long had it been since I've been to school? A week? Two? I don't even remember. I'm didn't exactly feel the need to get an education. I'm thinking about the band and if we get big enough, I'll drop out. I haven't had a full week of school since 8th grade and neither has Tre or Mike. The band was pretty much the biggest part of our lives at the moment. I mean, it has to be. If we wanna get big and all. My phone vibrates again and I see another text from Tre

*you better get you ass out here, the bus is coming*

Shit.

I quickly throw on some ripped jeans and a stripy T-shirt and rush down stairs while pulling on my dirty converse. The bus is already out side my house as I step on. Tre and Mike are at the back making faces at me and I walk down the isle to meet them. Half way down walking, everything seems to slow down. I look to my left and see a blonde haired and crystal blue eyed girl laughing with a friend. She was beautiful. Her cute smile was making my heart race. I had pulled myself together as I reached Tre and Mike and took a seat.

"So... Checking out a girl eh?" Mike nudges me with his elbow.

"I think we found a potential girl friend" Tre laughs.

"Oh come on guys" I whine and slump down in my seat.

"Do you know her name?" Tre asks. I shrug, and look down at my feet.

"I think it's ahh.." Mike looks up, tapping his knee with his fingers. "Yeah I think it's Hayley" He finally says.

"Hayley" I repeat to myself, smiling.

Saphire POV

The bus pulls up to my stop and I clamber on awkwardly. Hayley and Thalia mak faces at me as I walk down to meet them. My eyes widen as I look to the back of my bus. Shit. It was Billie. My face was bright red as I reached Hayley and Thalia and my heart was pounding.

"Don't worry, we didn't say anything to Billie" Thalia laughs, noticing my expression.

"... Yet" Hayley adds.

"I don't even like him!" I protest.

"Whatever"

-------

Author notes

OOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOoohjOooOoi

So.

Hayley that bitch.

Kidding