Fedorable

Sapphires POV

The ache in my head wasn’t nearly as bad as the ache in my ribs when I woke up. I try to shift the position of my numb legs but fail I realise that my legs were tangled into someone else’s. My tired eyes shoot open and snap to the person next to me.

“Billie” I whisper to myself, in shock. How the hell did I get here? What happened last night? Why am I in Billie’s room? Why am I in Billie’s bed? Why am I practically spooning with him?! Scratch that- I was spooning with him. And it was the best feeling in the world.

Aside from the fact that my body feels like it was run over by 3 buses and 5 trains.

Who knew the bad boy of the school was a cuddler in his sleep? I place my hands over his, feeling warm from his arms around my waist.

Wow. So this was the feeling.

I look towards the clock, hung sloppily on the wall.

7.30am. Shit. If mom knows I was late for school, she’d kill me.

Fuck that, moms already going to kill me because I wasn’t home last night.

Sorry I’m late mom, I got beat up by a drug supplier in an alley way and my crush had to carry me to his house and bandage me up. No big deal though.

I chuckle to myself at the thought of explaining this to her. I shouldn’t be worrying about it. Screw her, I’m in a bed with my crush.

I bite my lip, staring up at the clock on the wall. The haunting ticks pass by, making the big hand move each minute. It taunted me, teasing me with the concept of wasted time. I’m going to be in so much trouble, I could always lie to my mom but not going to school will make it worse. I sigh, finally cracking. If we rush, we can make it to school on time.

I attempt to move out of Billie’s grip, but he only groans in his sleep and squeezes me tighter. I suck in a sharp breath in pain. Fuck he was hugging me tight.

“Billie” I whisper. He doesn’t reply. All I hear are his soft snores. “Billie please” I repeat, tears pricking at my eyes.

“Billie my ribs- please” I gasp out. I hear him awaken and quickly snatch his arms away from me.

“Shit! Saph, I’m so sorry” He croaks. His morning voice is so cute.

“It’s okay” I wince, wrapping my arms around myself. Billie sighs to himself before climbing out of bed. I hear him walking around the mattress. My face goes hot when I see he’s in his boxers, but I try not to show anything.

“You need help getting out of bed?” He beds down, his face centimetres away from mine.

“Yeah” I murmur, avoiding his green eyes.

Billie pulls the blanket off me, the cold air hugging my curled up body. It also makes it clear that I’m not wearing any pants. The memories from last night come flooding back to me all of a sudden. But only one thing really stuck out.

Billie saw me in my underwear

And I’ve seen him in his

“Come on” His gentle voice breaks me out of my thoughts. He wraps an arm around my waist, his hand on my tummy and he puts the other on my shoulder. “This is probably gonna hurt” He lightly laughs.

“Thanks for the heads up” I smile. He laughs in reply before gently pulling me up from the bed. I swear I’ve broken all my ribs twice because the pain is unbearable. Billie notices my cringed face and looks at me with sadness.