No Shows

Sapphires POV

"What was that about?" Hayley widens her eyes.

"Oh" I stutter "n-nothing"

"Oh my God... Did you guys have sex?"

"What?! No!"

"Well what is it?"

I sigh, staring blankly at Hayley's confused face. Was I really going to make this happen? Hayley had told me not to be interested in him, so would she give him a chance? As bad as it sounds, I don't really want it to work out between them. But being a good friend to both Billie and Hayley, I decide to have a go.

"Would you ever date Billie?" I cock my head to the side.

"Date Billie? I- I don't know... Why?" All her attention is now off her phone, and on me.

"Well- he's... Kinda into you" I clench my jaw, waiting for a reaction.

"He's into me!?" Hayley repeats.

"Yes, Hayley." I sigh "he's into you"

"I'm not sure if this is a good thing.. I mean, don't you like him?"

"Me!?" I fake laugh "I don't like Billie, we're just friends"

"Oh okay...

Well what's gonna happen now?"

"I think he's gonna ask you out" I mumble, looking down. Hayley's face brightens up and a smile is smothered on her perfectly flawless face.

"Oh my god! The school bad boy is gonna ask me out!" She's jumping up and down by now.

"It sounds pretty gay when you say it like that" I mutter before picking up my backpack. "I'll see you later, Hay"

She's too busy with her phone in her face to notice I've left. Probably texting Thalia about what just happened.

Billies POV

I inhale the cigarette, tapping my foot impatiently on the concrete nervously. I hope this goes well, if I get rejected by Hayley I'll never show my face in school again. Lots of guys have tried to get in with her but all have failed.

Who am I kidding? A girl like Hayley won't like me. She's way out of my league, just like Mike said.

I sigh, resting my head against the brick wall.

Where's Sapphire?

Did it go well?

All these thoughts were interrupted in my head by the sound of footsteps. I turn my head to see Sapphire walking towards me with a blank expression and her head down.

Shit, it didn't go well.

As soon as she notices me, her lips turn into a simile and her brown eyes gleam.

"It's your lucky day, Billie-boy" She elbows me.

"She said yes!?" I cry

"No you idiot, you still have to ask he out"

"But she was into it?"

Sapphire rolls her eyes, still smiling.

"Yes! She's into it"

My heart is racing. This could work out! The girl of my dreams! I could finally put 100% of my thoughts and effort into the band and we could finally make it.

"So… Do I ask her out?" I look to Sapphire. She has her arms crossed over her shirt and her legs crossed, leaning against the brick wall.

"No, wait until lunch break. You'll look creepy"

I nod my head, still deep in thought. How will I do it? Will I just go up to her and tell her?

"Start a conversation first" She sighs. "I knew you'd be completely clueless at this stuff"

"You're the best Saphy" I smile. I reach out and pull her into my chest for a hug.

"I get that a lot" She says, voice muffled by my chest.

As we break, the bell rings. Sapphire picks up her back pack and runs off.

"Cya later loser!" She yells. I smile back, shaking my head. Today was a good day.

-----

Later (at the "hangout")

-----

"Mike!" I yell. As he looks up, I see the redness in his eyes and figure that he's completely stoned.

"Nnnyes?" He smiles, blowing smoke out of his nostrils.

"I'm gonna ask out Hayley! She's into it!" I throw my hands up.

"OH BILLIE! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU BABY!" Tre runs up to me and throws his arms around my torso, pulling me in hard. "Mah little boy is growing up" he cries into my shirt. Laughing, I push him off and take a seat on the battered couch next to Mike.

"So what are you gonna do?" Mike inhales more of the joint.

"I don't know" I shrug. "I've never done this before"

"We're here to help, baby" Tre jumps in the couch with 2 beers and hands me one.

"You gotta be smooth, compliment her. Make her feel special." Mike says.

"Make her laugh, break the ice" Tre continues.

"Be a little mysterious, flirty, kind"

"Tell her to wear something pretty, take her to a movie and dinner"

"Italian food"

Tre nods his head in agreement.

I take a deep breath.

"Okay, I'm gonna head back to school and do it." I stand up, and start making my way up the hill.

"Oi! Billie!" I turn to Mike. He chucks the Un-opened beer to me. "You're gonna need it"

Yeah so here this is.
Hope you enjoy
I hope this chapter wasn't boring and that you understand what's going on :/
Peace out

Vote, Comment, Share

Stay Tre Cool