Tre Actually Looks Good As A Transvestite

A/N I keep hearing rumours that Green Day have broken up and its making me sad :( This chapter made me happy to write :) SORRY ITS RATED R I DIDNT WANT IT TO BE JUST YET :( UGH STUPID WATTPAD.

Sapphires POV 

“Is this alright?” Hayley spins around, showing me her outfit. The tight white tank stuck to her perfect body, showing off her black bra.

“Hayley, we’re going to see a band” I remind her for the 10th time for the night. I look down at my red leggings and black Doc Martens motioning to Hayley that this was proper concert attire.

“Okay I’ll be right back” She huffs as she runs back into her huge walk-in wardrobe. I turn to face the mirror, checking on the black eyeliner smudged around my eyes and the mascara cascaded on my eyelashes. “How this!” Hayley finally calls out, stepping out of the wardrobe. She had a black 3 quarter sleeved top and black high waisted jeans. Even in a simple outfit, she still managed to look amazing.

“Much better” I smile. She returns the smile before walking to her mirror and finishing to straighten her blonde hair.

**Tre** You chicks almost ready? We’re on our way

**You** Yep we’re ready

**Mike** Bring your eyeliner!

**You** What?? Why?

**Mike** Explain later, see you soon

“They’re gonna be here soon” I mutter to Hayley.

“Ok” She replies.

Right on cue, the sound of loud music soon comes into ear shot and I know straight away that the boys are here.

“They’re here” I giggle, standing up and grabbing my leather jacket.

“Yep let’s go” She grabs her phone and we exit the room, walking downstairs. I walk ahead to the front door and reach for the handle. As soon as I pull it open, Tre comes stumbling in, almost pushing me over.

“Tre you dick face” I push him off me. I look up and I catch Billies green eyes staring into mine. He quickly and very awkwardly looks away before walking up to Hayley.

“Hey” I hear him quietly say.

“Hey” Hayley smiles at me in Billies arms. I flakily smile back before turning to Mike.

“Why do you want the eyeliner?” I hand it to him.

“Tre and Billie lost a bet” Mike devilishly grins.

“We’re not actually going ahead with that are we?” Billie wines.

“You lost fair and square!” Mike protests shoving the pencil into his hand.

“I don’t know how to do this shit” He mutters, staring at the eyeliner as if it was foreign.

“Here” I sigh, grabbing it. “Let me do it”

I reach up and place a hand on the side of his face. “This may tickle” I giggle bringing the pencil up to his eye. I only draw a little before he starts squirming “Hold still!” I continue to draw the line then bring a finger up to smudge it, repeating with the other eye.

“There!” I say stepping back, smiling and admiring my work. “It actually looks good on you”

Billie turns to look in the mirror hanging on the wall.

“Yeah, it’s not that bad” He has a huge goofy grin on his face.

“MY TURN!” Tre yells before grabbing my arm and turning my body to face him. Shaking my head, I draw the same lines on his eyes, matching Billies. “I am sO BEAUTIFUL!” He screams into the mirror before doing a pelvic thrust and running outside the front door. The boys and I take this as a normal occurrence so we just laugh casually, but Hayley is standing wide-eyed.