Snickers really satisfies

Sapphires POV

"And that's why" Mike gasps between laughs "I never date older woman"

The 4 of us burst into fits of laughter. Tre, who was sitting next to me laughs so hard he has to rest his head on my shoulder as he covers his face with his hands. Billie is smirking while taking another drag at his joint. He notices me watching him and the smirk gradually becomes bigger.

"Ever had it?" He asks, referring to the marijuana. I shake my head innocently. He nods his head once, while reaching his hand over with the smoking joint.

My heart race quickens when I grab the joint, and our fingers slightly touch. As I inhale, a disgusted expression over comes my face and I cough. Billie deeply chucked while shaking his head as once again, our fingers touch ad I hand him back the joint.

"You might get used to it later eh?" Mike jokes taking a swig from his beer bottle.

"Maybe" I grin.

"Why did you bring her here anyway Tre?" Mike turns to look at him.

"I don't know" he shrugs "She seems cool, right?"

"Yeah, she does"

I look to the source of the voice. Billie is looking at me with glistening green eyes and slight smile. A unintentional smile creeps into my face and the butterfly's in my stomach flutter.

-----

2 hours later

-----

"Beej, why are you so quiet?" Mike moves towards Billie on the grass. Billie shrugs, keeping his head down as he takes another drink of the alcohol.

"Awww" Tre coos. "Billie-boo is thinking about his little rant last night!"

Billie shoots up and glares at Tre

"Don't you dare!"

"Come on, Sapphire is our friend! She could help you" Mike teases.

"Help with what?" I question.

"Billie has a crush" Tre sings, batting his eyelashes. My heart drops. Could it be me? Could I be the one Billie has a crush on? My mind suddenly takes me to a vision of me walking down the aisle in a white dress with Billie, standing at the altar.

Snap out of it Sapphire! It's not going to be you.

"Oh! Erm... W-who is it?" I stutter. Shit. I stutter. I hope I'm not giving anything away.

A smile crosses Tre’s face as I look to see Billie with his head in his hands from embarrassment. Mike looks to me with a smirk.

"Her names Hayley"

A/N
WooooooooOoooOoOoOow.
Cliff hanger?
wOooooooOoOoOoOoOoooooooOOOOOOw

Vote, Comment, Share

Stay Tre Cool