MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE HOHOHOHO

A/N Thank you so much for the kind comments, I love reading them. It always makes my day knowing people read my work even though it may not be the best :) I really appreciate it. I got excited for 700 reads and now I'm going on 1.6K reads WOWWWW :D

Billies POV

I stare up at the old, red brick building. You could already hear the music from inside, and the loud voices of probably 40 year old men. I sigh before jogging around to the back of the truck and picking up my guitar case.

“Let’s go ladies!” Tre’s shrill voice rings out as he starts prancing towards the entrance of the building. I roll my eyes before catching up to Hayley who was walking with Sapphire.

“Nervous?” Hayley smiles at me.

“Nah, this is a sinch” I chuckle. Deep down inside way past the porn and the cute puppies, I was scared shitless. What if I mess up? What if there’s a big time music agent who’s watching and I mess it up for everyone? What if people hate us? What if a speaker falls and kills me?! I can’t die, I literally just got my shit together!

Recovering from my slight panic attack, I realised I had stopped walking. I look up and see the girls looking back at me, confusion written all over her face. Sapphire sighs and walks over with a concerned look on her face.

“You’ll do fine” She tells me. “Even if you do stuff up, we won’t hate you. You’ll probably incorporate into the act and make everyone laugh since you’re such an idiot” She half laughs. I smile myself. How is it that she knew exactly what I was thinking when I didn’t even say anything? We’ve probably been spending way too much time together.

“Thanks Saph. What would I ever do without ya?” I sling my arm around her shoulders and pull her into the entrance.

The bar is average sized and dimly lit. About 15 drunk men were either sitting on stools or ratty worn couches. A few whores with their tits out were handing drinks to men which made Sapphires face scrunch up. I don’t blame her, even I was uncomfortable.

“Let’s get back stage” Mike murmurs to me, a blank expression on his face.

“We can’t just leave the girls alone out here! Look at all the creeps” I whisper yell.

“Well we’re gonna have to, they can’t come back stage.”

I sigh before walking over to Hayley and Sapphire who were sitting at the bar. “Are you guys gonna be okay while we go and get ready?”

“We’ll be fine, Billie” Hayley smiles at me. Ugh, I can never get over her perfect smile. I shoot her a finale smile before nodding my head once and heading over to Tre and Mike. Squeeze past a brick wall and a speaker and step into the back stage area. Tre starts lunging and making sexual moans while Mike starts jogging on the spot.

“You guys take this way too seriously” I laugh.

“You always gotta act like you’re playing for millions of fans, even though it’s some paedophiles, some whores and two chicks that Tre managed to get us involved with.” Mike sends me a wink and I laugh again.

“LETS DO THIS!” Tre yells before running onto stage with his arms into the air. As Mike and I follow on, I hear the extremely loud cheers from the back of the room. I already know its Sapphire. Holding onto my guitar, I nervously walk up to the microphone and clear my throat.

“Uh- hey guys. We- We’re Green Day and we’re gonna play a couple originals. This is uh- Mike. He plays Bass and that’s Tre Cool on drums.” I look down to play before quickly looking back up. “Oh and I’m Billie Joe, I play the dr- the guitar”