Come On Woman Get On My Horse

A/N Don't be scared of this ending anytime soon, I might have to split it up into two books! And I have a castlist up but you can imagine whoever you want as the characters :)

Sapphires POV

I sit up in my bed in fright. I snap by head to see Thalia sleeping peacefully beside me. I thought I heard something. I take deep breaths to control my fasted paced heart beat before slowly lying back down.

Knock, knock, knock

That same noise! I shoot up again and look to my window. The person standing outside on the window sill lets out a toothy grin before waving his hand.

“Billie you prick” I mutter. I climb out of my bed, quickly pulling down my oversized t-shirt after remembering I wasn’t wearing any pants. Billie giggles and I roll my eyes before walking over to the window.

“Open the window!” His muffled voice echoes around the room which makes Thalia roll over in her sleep. I stand with my hands on my hips, smirking at him.

“Why should I?” I retort, pouting my lips.

“Because I’m sorta pissed at Hayley and I need your help” He rubs his blue hair sheepishly, avoiding my stare. This catches my attention and I quickly yank the window up.

“I knew that would work” Billie smirks before hoping through the window with a loud thud.

“Shh! You’re gonna wake Thalia!” I scold.

“Whoa who’s Thalia?” Billie whispers looking towards the bed.

“She’s friends with Hayley and me” I roll my eyes for the second time in 5 minutes.

The rhythmic breathing from sleeping Thalia soon stops as she groggily raises from the bed. Billie and I freeze. Her squinted eyes slowly swap between Billie and I’s faces before stopping on Billie.

“Who’s he?” She simply but tiredly asks.

“Uhh” Billie starts to walk backwards.

“T- That’s uh” I begin to say. Thalia looks to me dazed and confused. “That’s Billie” I quietly say.

“Why’s he in your room at 3am?” She yawns.

“Because-“ Billie steps forward again.

“Are you cheating on Hayley?!” Thalia shoots, looking wide eyed at Billie. Billie bites his lip, trying to contain laughter before turning to me.

“Yeah, we were about to have rough sex until you wrecked it” Billie winks at me. My jaw drops and I turn to Thalia.

“WHAT?!” She screams before jumping out of the bed.

“Okay, okay. You didn’t exactly wreck it, I can deal with a three way” Billie grins. Thalia looks between us, disgusted.

“He’s only kidding! I help them out with their relationship!” I splutter, watching Billie laugh.

“Well I’m sorry since you have a huge fucking cru-“

I slap my hand over Thalia’s mouth before she can finish her sentence. This is why I never tell people my crushes. I glare at Thalia but feeling relieved that Billie was too busy laughing at himself to notice what Thalia said.

“I’m joking!” Billie finally says. “I just wanted to talk to Saph, I can come back tomorrow night though” He waves his hand before turning towards the window.

“No no no, it’s okay. You can stay” Thalia sighs, sending me a sympathetic look. I half smile back before looking at Billie. He smiles before walking over to the bed and lying down. I sigh before lying down in the middle of my bed, Thalia on the other side.