SIX

"You l-l-look so pretty in the m-m-moonlight," Yoongi whispered, running his thumb over the smooth skin of Jimin's cheek

"You l-l-look so pretty in the m-m-moonlight," Yoongi whispered, running his thumb over the smooth skin of Jimin's cheek. Jimin sighed in content as the older traced the outline of his lips with careful movements.

"Is that so?" he murmured tiredly. Yoongi nodded with a big, goofy grin, giggling softly. He cupped the side of the younger's face, and leaned in, planting a gentle kiss on his lips. Jimin was quick to curl into him, hands gripping at Yoongi's t-shirt, and pressing his body against the older's.

"Y-You always l-look pretty," Yoongi stated, before kissing him again. Jimin hummed in content against his lips.

The two were curled up on Jimin's bed, listening to the remainder of the fireworks go off from the safety of the younger's room. They had ventured back up to the house after their kiss, and locked themselves away for the remainder of the night. They just wanted to be alone together. Yoongi shifted so that he was on his back, with one arm propped underneath Jimin's neck so he could rest his head there. They both stared up at the ceiling, enjoying each other's company. Yoongi was on the verge of drifting off when Jimin broke the silence between them. "Yoongi?"

"Hmm?"was his response. He was tired and ready to fall asleep, so he wasn't fully processing what was happening around him.

"Will I ever see you again?" Yoongi's eyes flew open. Tilting his head to face Jimin, he frowned, brows knotting together in confusion.

"O-Of course, why w-would you s-say that?" He asked. Did Jimin not want to see him again? Maybe this was a dream, and that all of this was too good to be true. Maybe Jimin didn't really love him back.

"Because I'm going away, and won't be coming back next summer, and what if this is the last time I get to see you?" Jimin explain, eyes tearing up. Yoongi could tell he was going to start crying, and that was the last thing the older wanted. He hated when Jimin cried. "A-And what if somebody else comes along instead, a-a-and you decide that you don't love me anymore and-" several tears ran down his cheeks and that's when Yoongi reacted.

Yoongi quickly rolled on top of the younger, placing both hands on either side of his head. "Jimin, sh-sh-shut u-u-u-up," Yoongi snapped. Jimin's eyes widened. Yoongi had never told him to shut up before...at least not in that tone that is. Yoongi realized his mistake because it only made Jimin more upset, because the tears started up again. Yoongi let out a sigh, and pressed his forehead to Jimin's.

"I'ms-s-sorry, I shouldn't ha-have said that, I didn't muh-muh-mean it," Yoongi apologized. He brought one hand up to wipe away Jimin's tears."I mean wuh-wuh-what I said, that I'd wait f-fore-forever if I had to. I'm always g-gonna love you,"

"Promise?"

It seemed selfish to Jimin, making Yoongi promise to always love him,but Yoongi was his boy first, not someone else's, so for now, he would push aside the guilt and be a little selfish.