THIRTY

SOFT RAYS OF SUNSHINE PEEKED THROUGH THE CURTAIN, GIVING THE ROOM AN ORANGE-YELLOW GLOW. The dust particles dances in the sun, swirling around every so often. The room was dead quiet with the exceptions of Jimin's soft breaths that echoed gently.

The two were curled up under the covers. Jimin's back was pressed against Yoongi's chest, and the older's arm was draped over his torso with his other arm tucked under Jimin's head. Jimin was still fast asleep, but Yoongi on the other hand was wide awake and was busy admiring the boy in his arms. Jimin always looked so peaceful when he slept, and the way he would bury his face into the pillow or his arm every so often was absolutely adorable. Yoongi brushed a lock of hair out of his face, kissed his cheek, and smiled. He gently grabbed the younger by his waist and pulled him closer to his body before curling his arm around his torso again. Jimin shifted in his sleep. He rolled over and buried his face in Yoongi's chest. Yoongi smiled again.

Everything was perfect. After years of waiting, years of hoping that he might run into him again, he finally did. And now, Jimin was his, finally...sort of. Yoongi planned on asking him to be his boyfriend properly when he woke. Yoongi pressed his lips to Jimin's forehead."What are you doing?" Jimin mumbled breathlessly. His eyes fluttered, but didn't open.

"Can't I kiss you?" Yoongi teased, bringing a hand up to cup his cheek. The younger tilted his head up in search for his lips, so Yoongi bent down and kissed him properly. It was a lazy kiss; slow, and when one went to pull away the other would pull them right back. It reminded Jimin of the day he left the port that summer. Neither of them wanted to leave the other behind.

"Hyung, I have to go," Jimin mumbled quietly. He could hear his parents packing up the car from their spot in the kitchen. Jimin was seated on the counter, already dressed for the ride home. He had on a pair of old sweats and one of Yoongi's oversized hoodies. Yoongi made a face that said, 'yeah I know', but didn't move to do anything. Jimin let out a sigh, and opened his arms for a hug. Yoongi gladly slipped between his legs and wrapped his arms around Jimin. He kissed the base of Jimin's neck. "You already left enough marks," Jimin whispered.

"Wuh-wuh-what's one m-more?" Yoongi questioned. He placed another kiss higher up on his neck.

"My parents are outside,"

"R-Relax," Yoongi lifted his head, and gave him a quick peck. "Everything's going to be fine," Jimin threw his arms around Yoongi's neck and pulled him in for a longer kiss. It was feverish, kind of like the one they shared the night before where Yoongi was kissing him like he was the air he needed to breathe. This one wasn't the same. It was needy but not in the sense that Jimin needed him, but that he didn't want to let go. And it didn't help that Yoongi didn't want to let go either. His hands remained locked on his waist until Jimin started to pull away. Then the snaked around his backside and held him in place.

"Yoongi, I have to go," Jimin mumbled against his lips.

"I know,"

"Yoongi-"

"Yoongi?"

The older opened his eyes. Jimin was staring at him with a soft smile. "What are you thinking about?"

"The day you left," Yoongi replied, with a smile of his own. "Do you remember that day? You were so worried I was going to give you another hickey," he laughed, and Jimin's face went red.

"It's not funny!" Jimin whined. "My whole neck was covered in them! It was so hard to hide them from my parents and my friends,"

"You don't have to hide them now," Yoongi said, propping himself up on his elbow.

"No...I don't," Jimin mused.

"Jimin?"

"Yoongi?"

"Will you be my-"

"Yes,"

"I didn't finish my-"

"You don't need to, I know what you were gonna ask,"

"But-"

"My answer is yes, Yoongi,"

"Goddammit Chim, let me finish a sentence!" Yoongi growled playfully. Jimin giggled, shrieking in surprise when Yoongi rolled on top of him, and began to tickle him.

"Hyung stop!" He cried out, trying to wiggle away from him.

"What's the magic word?"

"Please!"

"Nope, that's not the magic word!"

"Yoongi!" Jimin's face was turning red from laughing so much. "I. Can't.Breathe," Jimin gasped. He made a grab for Yoongi's arms, and succeeded in getting one. He hooked a leg around Yoongi's waist, and tipped them over so that he was now on top of him. Yoongi stopped his movements with a laugh. He stared up at Jimin with a certain look in his eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Yoongi shrugged.

"You're so gorgeous," he grinned. Jimin rolled his eyes and climbed off of him.

"I bet you say that to all the boys," Jimin teased.

"No, just you," Yoongi said, sitting up. "My pretty baby," he whispered. Jimin once again went red.

"Yoongi..."

"Yes?"

"I love you,"

"I love you more,"

it's a super short chapter today but it's more of a filler chapter so that I can transition the story nicely. I wrote this for you instead of writing my English essay so please give it some love