THIRTY-SIX

YOONGI HELD ON TO JIMIN'S HAND TIGHTLY AS THEY EXITED THE SUBWAY. This morning had been an exhausting one for the both of them, and neither of them really wanted to go into class, but with finals coming up they really couldn't afford to. Namjoon and Jin both strongly advised against them going out, but Yoongi couldn't stay inside for much longer. He had skipped three days this week, and if he wanted to pass, he had to go today. Jimin had no classes, but he planned to leave him with Hoseok, who was free for most of the day. He would pick Jimin up after class and they'd go home. Jimin planned to spend the day in the library, revising his art theory paper, while Hoseok babysat. But as they were leaving the apartment, Yoongi couldn't help but regret his decision. He felt uneasy from the time they stepped outside, and he had to fight the urge to look over his shoulder every five seconds. That would only worsen the state Jimin was in.

Their morning had gone normal enough. They woke up, Jin made breakfast for the four of them, and then as Yoongi was showering, and Jimin was getting ready for the day he received an anonymous text. It was quite obvious who sent. I'm coming for you it read. You and him. You're mine Park Jimin. Jimin didn't know how he had gotten his number, but it shook hip up greatly.

Jin and Nam Joon did their best to calm him down while Yoongi called the cops. Jimin's phone was taken in as evidence to see if they could track where the number came from. This thought ran through Yoongi's mind as the commuted to school later that morning. He felt like an idiot bringing Jimin out in public with no way of reaching him. The younger wouldn't have any way to contact him unless he was with Hoseok. It was part of why he regretted his decision to go in today.But he couldn't leave Jimin at home while he went out, because then he would have been alone. At least this way someone would be with him. "This is a bad idea," Namjoon said to him before they left. "Someone's going to get hurt,"

"Are you okay?" Jimin whispered as the two of them ascended the stairs and made their way outside. The sun was shining brightly overhead. Yoongi pulled him aside and lent against the building's wall.

"No," Yoongi admitted honestly, looking down at Jimin. "Namjoon was right, we shouldn't have left the house today. You don't have a phone, and I'm while I understand that Hoseok is perfectly capable of taking of you, but I'm scared to leave you alone with him."

"But you can't miss another class, and neither can I," Jimin said quietly.

"Baby, you're more important than a class. I want you to be safe, and I was an idiot, and brought you here. We should have stayed behind. One more day wouldn't have hurt." Yoongi replied.

"We have to try though. I don't like being afraid. And I hate hiding away because then he wins," Jimin said. "He's already ruined my lifeonce, and I'm not about to let him to it again."

"I don't want you getting hurt or worse-" Jimin cut him off with a kiss. Yoongi relaxed his shoulders slightly. "Jimin-"

"If you still feel nervous after your first class we can go home," Jimin proposed. "I really need to work on my paper, and there's only so much the internet can do." Yoongi sighed.

"Okay, but no arguing. If I say we're going home, I mean it. We come straight back."

"Promise,"

No matter how hard he tried, Jimin couldn't concentrate. He kept loosing track of where he was in his book, found himself rereading the same paragraph over and over again, and spent a solid hour staring at a computer screen. It also didn't help that he felt like he was being watched.

Jimin felt as if someone was staring at the back of his head all morning,but every time he turned around, there was nobody there. Hoseok didn't seem to notice, and Jimin said nothing, because he was determined to not let Jaehyun and his fear consume his ability to function normally. He was going to make it through the day.