TWENTY-FOUR

"I LOOK RIDICULOUS DON'T I?" Jimin pouted as he stood outside of Yoongi's dorm room. He felt ridiculous. Hoseok had maybe gone a bit crazy when it came to dressing him. His jeans were torn to hell, and he wore a black, long sleeve that was tight fitting. Hoseok had lent him a pair of boots to go with the outfit.

"No," Yoongi finally replied after taking in his appearance.

"You hesitated."

"No I didn't,"

"Yes you did,"

"Well..."

"I look stupid," Jimin whined.

"No...it's the hair," Yoongi mused, tucking a lock behind Jimin's ear. His hair was pastel pink. Again. And it clashed with the outfit. Jimin tried looking up at his own hair, and failed. "It makes you look....adorable. Less intimidating."

Jimin pouted again, and Yoongi laughed. "Come here," Yoongi pulled him into the room, and closed the door. "Wait here for a second," and then he was disappearing into the room. He returned moments later with a black beanie. He spent a few seconds fixing Jimin hair, and then tossed the hat on over his head, and fixed it so it sat just right. "There..." Yoongi mumbled. "Much better. Black looks good on you, you should wear it more often," he added with a dark look.

"You don't look half bad yourself," Jimin remarked, taking in his appearance. He wore black jeans, black boots, and a black t-shirt that exposed a majority of his tattoos. Jimin caught sight of the sailboat tattoo on the inside of his arm. He reached out, and grabbed Yoongi gently by the wrist, examining it. Yoongi's eyes darted to his hand, which was softly tracing the outline of it. Jimin did this a lot with his tattoos. "Hyung?"

"Yes, doll?"

"Why'd you get it?"

"Get what?"

"This tattoo...it reminds me of something," Jimin explained.

"Do you remember that friend I told you about?"

"Mmm hmm,"

"It was the only piece of art he was really ever comfortable sharing with me when we were younger. It means a lot to me." Yoongi said in a soft voice. Jimin ran his thumb over it.

"It's beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you," Yoongi replied with a wink. Jimin let out a small laugh.

"Smooth, Hyung,"

"I try," Yoongi grabbed his hand and pulled him against his chest." You ready for your first ever rap battle experience?"

"Um...I'm not entirely sure," Jimin said. "I'm not going to die am I?"

"Nope."

"Okay, then I'm ready," Jimin said, giving him a big smile.

"That's my boy," Yoongi grinned.

"Your boy?" Jimin teased, slipping his arms around Yoongi's waist.

"Mine," Yoongi growled in a playful manner. "Mine, mine, mine," he added, pressing gentle kissing to his neck.

"Control yourself, Suga, Namjoon and Hoseok are in the other room," Jimin whispered. As if on cue, the other two finally emerged from Namjoon's room. Hoseok was now in a different outfit and was pouting.

"He made me change," Hoseok pouted, motioning to the massive sweater he was wearing.

"Well you looked too good before. I don't need to fight of guys." Namjoon stated. "Now everybody knows your mine," He gave Jimin and Yoongi a smile. "You ready?"